• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you believe in aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Total voters
My theory is that most of the people doesn't believe in aliens, why?
Because we don't see them.

Aliens lives inside planets.
Let's talk about Jupiter and Saturn.
WAY big, since "aliens" have more technologies than us.

Impossible, there's no god.

There is god if you believe in it, otherwise no...
As my teacher told my when we were doing religions it's not a must to believe in religion or something like that. But atleast you can respect them for what they are doing. It's them not you.

@Stian's post

r000x, totally right ;D

There is god if you believe in it, otherwise no...
As my teacher told my when we were doing religions it's not a must to believe in religion or something like that. But atleast you can respect them for what they are doing. It's them not you.

@Stian's post

r000x, totally right ;D

I just wanted to start a discussion. I was bored. :(

Stop telling us theres no god because you don't know if there is any god :)
believe whatever you want but let us think whatever we want to

BTW: You don't believe Jesus?

Stop tellins us there's god because you don't know if there's any god :)

BTW: I believe it just was a normal guy,.

Ehh, i'm not totally sure....I guess i believe theres other kinds of life as many people said before, there millions of planets, galaxies..etc...ehh im kinda iffy about it..not totally sure..

Of course there are aliens up and about! Earth has almost been conquered and been attacked many times in the past but thanks to our Stargate program we managed to Defeat the Goa'uld, System Lords, Ori, Replicators in not only our galaxy but the Pegasus Galaxy as well, we are waging wars with the Wraith in the Pegasus Galaxy, Currently at war with the Lucian Alliance, and have an expedition team 20 Billion Light Years away from Earth in an Ancient (Lantean) war/exploration star ship.

We have made many Alliances, even with the Asgard, and Nox. Both being one of the four original great races, then after many years, they decided to make Earth the Fifth Great Race!

From these Alliances we have made many advancements in technology which some has even been integrated into modern life. We have created mighty battle cruisers that protect not only our Galaxy (Milky Way) but others as well! Others being the Pegasus and partially the Ori Galaxy.

The BC304 MKII is superior to many other ships because of the Asgard Shields and Beam Weapons. The Asgard shields are able to with stand bombardment from even the mighty Ori Motherships which can destroy the average Ha'tak Mothership in 1 attack. Also the Asgard Beam Weapons are able to destroy these mighty Ori Motherships and Asuran Warships in several seconds. Ori Motherships use the weapons fire from other ships to recharge its shields but because the Asgard Beams are so powerful, they overload their shields allowing us to destroy them.

The Asgard shared there technology with us mostly as thanks in helping destroy the Replicators. But laters the Asgards gave the Tauri (Humans of Earth) all of there currently Research and Technology as they were a dying race.

BC304 - Daedalus:
daedalus.jpg

BC304 - Odyssey Firing Asgard Plasma Beams and Destroying an Ori Mothership:
odysseybeamweapons.jpg

BC304 - Apollo engaging an Asuran Warship:
1245pxapolloasurans11.jpg

BC304's - Daedalus and Apollo both using Asgard Beam Weapons:
1195pxplasmabeamweapons.png

Our race has even been enslaved in the past by the System Lord named Ra.
Many Years ago when Ra was in control of the planet, he would take our people through the Stargate to work on other planets to mine Naquadah.

Naquadah is a rare, super-heavy metal element used by a wide number of different races. Its most basic use is as a weapon: naquadah greatly amplifies energy, making it extremely potent if paired with explosives. Due to its unique properties, naquadah forms the basis for many advanced technologies; the Stargates themselves are composed almost entirely of naquadah. Naquadah is also present in the bloodstream of the Goa'uld, which allows them to control their technologies and sense the presence of other symbiotes. The Goa'uld have naquadah mining operations on many planets; its refined form, weapons-grade naquadah, is extremely valuable and often used as currency. Weapons-grade naquadah is so dense that two Jaffa are required to lift a quantity the size of a couple of common housing bricks, making it at least as dense as gold. Alternate forms of naquadah include liquid naquadah, used to power Goa'uld staff weapons, and heavy liquid naquadah, used to power AG-3 weapons satellites.

"This mineral is clearly the building block of all his technology."
—Daniel Jackson referring to the Goa'uld, Ra

Now before you go on saying that this is from the TV Show Stargate, I would like to say that the TV Show is indeed just a cover up for the real thing! The Stargate program is 100% real but it has not been reveled to the public yet. Someday it will be and for all the haters out there who think I'm trolling will be eating their words!

That being said, Yes. I very much believe in life and advanced races beyond our world.

Crazy things are happening and it's only the year 2012. But then so, looking back at 2009 - a few of things had started to occur out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
yeah, based on the fact that we know like 0.0001% of the stars in the sky, and from this percentage there are some that can in fact have life, I don't doubt there's life, considering 100% of the planets lol

Back