• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you interested in ? and why ?

Lucian

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm going to launch my server soon as possible as i can, I said it many times.
But everyday i hear new ideas make me confuse.

I got a question hope you answer it, cause it gonna make me take several decisions.

Do u interested in Custom Vocations ?
If yes :- why ?
*Mention some Vocations u want to play with and their abilities.

If no :- why ?

Thank you, waiting for replies.
Lucian

No. The original vocations are apart of Tibia and if they are not on the server then I'm simply not interested in playing it, but thats just me.

No. The original vocations are apart of Tibia and if they are not on the server then I'm simply not interested in playing it, but thats just me.
I think so too, i'm with original vocations with some edits maybe cool.
some edits like creative spells with nice effects / passive spells , etc

So your not interested in Necronia?

Original vocations are not fun at all. You've seen them and know everything about it. You know what each spell does, how much they hit etc... after years and years of seeing the same vocations and spells (with the exception of a few being added here and there) it's just so bland and boring. With OT's you can make anything you want, why would you stick to the regular vocations? Why not get creative...

I can stand the original vocations; druid, sorcerer, knight, and paladin, but only if they have custom spells. Not just 1-2 spells at a super high level but at least a decent amount of custom spells spread through out the levels.

Custom vocations are just so much cooler and exciting. There's just so much you can do, there is no limit! With custom vocations you can actually make fist fighting and clubs useful. You could make spells for anything you want. Don't stick to the original tibia spells, come on! Get creative!

The original vocations just don't suffice. Druids and Sorcerers are pretty much the same (except for a few spells) they just have different elements. The Paladin is actually, by definition a warrior, but on tibia they are a ranged class XD and then you just have a plain old knight.

There's just so much you can have compared to the original classes. So many more choices, wider variety, oh man it's just awesome ^^

Ideas? Just some random ones for vocations lol.
  • Assassin type class, someone who attacks fast, high damage, possibly dual wields. Cause I mean come on, who doesn't love assassin type classes :p
  • Shieldmaiden is something I've wanted to see. Can only be playable as a female, they use 2 shields, tank of the server, and bash monsters with their shield hehe. Sounds pretty badass to me.
  • Warrior classes= THERE'S SO MUCH YOU CAN DO. I mean seriously.. first of all you have swords, axes, clubs, and you could make fist weapons if you wanted to. That there alone could be 4 different warrior vocations.
  • Warrior type class that uses spells which give their weapons different effects such as elements, life steal, etc... but nothing to OP.
  • There is so much you can do for Mages.. supports, DPS, summoners, etc...
  • For Distance type class you could do a vocation for bows, crossbows, throwable objects, and so on..
The idea's are endless I could go on forever XD and for spells you could make all kinds, not just attacking spells. Servers really seem to lack passive/buff spells..
that would be a nice addition to see.

Bottom line, I love custom vocations <3 the only bad thing is balancing can be quite hard.

Original vocations are not fun at all. You've seen them and know everything about it. You know what each spell does, how much they hit etc... after years and years of seeing the same vocations and spells (with the exception of a few being added here and there) it's just so bland and boring. With OT's you can make anything you want, why would you stick to the regular vocations? Why not get creative...

I can stand the original vocations; druid, sorcerer, knight, and paladin, but only if they have custom spells. Not just 1-2 spells at a super high level but at least a decent amount of custom spells spread through out the levels.

Custom vocations are just so much cooler and exciting. There's just so much you can do, there is no limit! With custom vocations you can actually make fist fighting and clubs useful. You could make spells for anything you want. Don't stick to the original tibia spells, come on! Get creative!

The original vocations just don't suffice. Druids and Sorcerers are pretty much the same (except for a few spells) they just have different elements. The Paladin is actually, by definition a warrior, but on tibia they are a ranged class XD and then you just have a plain old knight.

There's just so much you can have compared to the original classes. So many more choices, wider variety, oh man it's just awesome ^^

Ideas? Just some random ones for vocations lol.
  • Assassin type class, someone who attacks fast, high damage, possibly dual wields. Cause I mean come on, who doesn't love assassin type classes :p
  • Shieldmaiden is something I've wanted to see. Can only be playable as a female, they use 2 shields, tank of the server, and bash monsters with their shield hehe. Sounds pretty badass to me.
  • Warrior classes= THERE'S SO MUCH YOU CAN DO. I mean seriously.. first of all you have swords, axes, clubs, and you could make fist weapons if you wanted to. That there alone could be 4 different warrior vocations.
  • Warrior type class that uses spells which give their weapons different effects such as elements, life steal, etc... but nothing to OP.
  • There is so much you can do for Mages.. supports, DPS, summoners, etc...
  • For Distance type class you could do a vocation for bows, crossbows, throwable objects, and so on..
The idea's are endless I could go on forever XD and for spells you could make all kinds, not just attacking spells. Servers really seem to lack passive/buff spells..
that would be a nice addition to see.

Bottom line, I love custom vocations <3 the only bad thing is balancing can be quite hard.

Wow, I Like This Idea Sooo Much, these Vocations are awesome.
With some editions in abilities gonna be impressive.
Thanks dude.

No I am not, the vocations in Tibia are fine as it is.
Yup.

Back