• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you remember your first dragon?

I think my first Dragon was at Ankrahmun in one Tower..
I was lvl 17, Sorcerer, It was hard to kill him Because i had to use Wand of DragonBreath..
And a waste of 12 Mana potions or Something hehe.

I think my first Dragon was at Ankrahmun in one Tower..
I was lvl 17, Sorcerer, It was hard to kill him Because i had to use Wand of DragonBreath..
And a waste of 12 Mana potions or Something hehe.
You can't kill a dragon with Wodb. It's immune.

I am remembering we were two paladins lvl 12 shooting on a dragon on the south spawn in ankh , we were so lucky that we looted a diamond, then we got pkd that was at 7.4..

I sure remember when i was gonna kill my first dragon :) I died and lost 5 million gp, medusa shield and my wand --, The rest i got back :)

One day in 2004, when I was level 28 or so, I was roaming around Dolera with a level 66 royal paladin, that was my friend. He just did banshee quest and let me use his Giant Sword. It was the dragon near dwarf bridge. I had no idea it was even coming. But I ended up killing it, he UH'd me a few times, I never saw the loot, I was too nervous to do much besides meelee haha.

Red

Was exploring the map, my first char, a lv 21 paladin...Good old times, found the dragon near dwarven bridge with 3 friends of mine, after getting hit by the random fire wave I almost wet my pants, totally not mentaly prepared haha
Guess it was 7.6, too long ago to remember it :p

yepp. it was the single dragon spawn in thais i was a lvl 27 sorcerer and i summoned 2 demon skeletons

I do, don't remember what year exactly, but most likely 2006 (maybe 07?) 30 MS, wasted a shitload of manapotions, think I used about 160? I was scared shitless, tried killing my second, died.

My first dragon was on an OT :D, first dragon on rl tibia was in ankrahmun during a war. Never tried hunting them because the spawns were always full.

First dragon was at a 22 paladin - created when i was like 7-8 :)

Killed it with alot of waste - didnt even know i had to hide from the wave.

Atleast i killed it but died 2 mins after it. <Was in poh> "Maran aphonion died by a giant spider.

My first dragon was in gengia tibia 8.6(because i haven't start tibia long time ago)
Anyway i was druid lvl25~35 as far as remember the most use full spell was exori frigo i killed it and idr the loot

Back