• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does only OTCLIENT can handle transparent sprite or its OB problem?

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, have an question why every time i add like fading color that goes to transparent objectbuilder colors it to pure color, example from
Untitled.png
It makes to
Untitled.png

I believe that Tibia does not support an alpha channel. It uses the kind of transparency that was common in the 90s where a single color is marked as transparent. Those more knowledgable than I can confirm.

I believe that Tibia does not support an alpha channel. It uses the kind of transparency that was common in the 90s where a single color is marked as transparent. Those more knowledgable than I can confirm.
I saw a server with this type of transparency fade i though its because of otclient but then i though he still needed to upload sprite in object builder which removes all transparency, so wtf.

You need to modify ot client. Use google:
Code:
site:otland.net transparent
around 10% of results will give you answers and solutions

Im no expert, so I might be wrong, but I think it could be done

You just need to modify the parts of the application binaries that load, process, and render the graphics. Then you have to repeat this process for every operating system/processor that the version of Tibia you are using supports.

While this is technically possible, it is practically impossible due to the difficulty in finding the parts of the binaries that perform those functions, and the whole thing crashes and burns if you miss even one tiny bit of code that does anything with the graphics.

Im no expert, so I might be wrong, but I think it could be done

You just need to modify the parts of the application binaries that load, process, and render the graphics. Then you have to repeat this process for every operating system/processor that the version of Tibia you are using supports.

While this is technically possible, it is practically impossible due to the difficulty in finding the parts of the binaries that perform those functions, and the whole thing crashes and burns if you miss even one tiny bit of code that does anything with the graphics.
Jesus its something that i wont be able to achieve

Back