• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

dominando

Deszczu

Banned User
Reaction score
f2rlgg.jpg

Dominando guys ) CharloverMoOde : On )) They are fighting warmode with mainchars, but -2 with noobchars cus all of them are charloving :) jajaja Bi Ridi gajs for smal action :) stay active :) dont go exp :))))

Dominando guys ) CharloverMoOde : On )) They are fighting warmode with mainchars, but -2 with noobchars cus all of them are charloving :) jajaja Bi Ridi gajs for smal action :) stay active :) dont go exp :))))

We fought with main chars, only on the stack we had few noob chars.

where is low on his char? hmm... i got it... :D

Black Skull, you're the last one to talk szady since you reloged on Nexois after 3 deaths on GSPPPSPPDSPDSAPDPASDPASDPASDA

dont talk about szady please what char u using? why u are not on gandaa :) after i killed u on grims by -2 lvls u using lvl 270 ek xDDDDDDD

dont talk about szady please what char u using? why u are not on gandaa :) after i killed u on grims by -2 lvls u using lvl 270 ek xDDDDDDD

You didn't kill me on grims, and I wasn't playing on gandaa, the only time I played gandaa was at darashia. You also shouldn't talk 407 rp but i've never seen you on battle on that char.

@Mr Calar and you say "Rule of dominate server is fight with noobchars" how can its true?... if you have dominate server so no one can touch you and no one can sneak you so you can do everything with mainchar, if you cant log in ur mainchar so you dont have dominate server and you are scared like chicken, so dont talk me "cry or smth" WIPE AGAIN CHARLOVER MODE :ON!

@Mr Calar and you say "Rule of dominate server is fight with noobchars" how can its true?... if you have dominate server so no one can touch you and no one can sneak you so you can do everything with mainchar, if you cant log in ur mainchar so you dont have dominate server and you are scared like chicken, so dont talk me "cry or smth" WIPE AGAIN CHARLOVER MODE :ON!

Oh man you are so retarded... loot at the screen shot /\ and tell me : is these chars are noob chars?

Gandaa is not Calar's character, so why he should play on it?
btw. where is your rope on 407 rp?

Back