• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donaciones para players venezolanos!

drakovita

Reaction score
Hola disculpa queria saber si en algun momento estaran disponibles donaciones para players venezolanos creo que hay varios que estan interesados en lo mismo, bien sea por mensajes de texto o algun otro metodo... Gracias de antemano

00012115000637901770.jpg

Hello,

This guy is wondering if there will be able to donate from South America!
Message for this guy -.-

En realidad deberías hablar en Ingles, mejor dicho que es una norma de este Foro.
Y de Donaciones desde sud américa espero que lo pongan pronto!

I think you might be able to donate via Paypal I tried it with SMS in Mexico but I couldn't, then I tried with Paypal and it was all good, you only need a credit or debit card :)

I hope this helps

(Now in Spanish in case someone whom doesn't speak english wants to read it)

Tal vez puedas donar con Paypal, yo intenté donar desde México utilizando la opción de mensajes pero no sirve, después intenté con Paypal y así si pude, lo único que necesitas es una tarjeta de crédito o de debito.

Last edited:
I think you might be able to donate via Paypal I tried it with SMS in Mexico but I couldn't, then I tried with Paypal and it was all good, you only need a credit or debit card :)

I hope this helps

I doubt he understand you. You might try to private msg him.

Back