• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation problem!

TheBigAdoles

newbie!
Reaction score
Please some help me out..:mad:
I wasted 5 euro in text message and I haven't received Icechaw's message with my PIN code back!!
please some GM or tutor tell me what to do..or at least give me my money back LOL :(
Cover_arsenal_-_Megadeth.jpg

It's DaoPay's responsibility to make sure you receive your PIN-code, they should be able to help you: Support ? daopay.com.

I have paid, but did not receive my product (coins, cash, points etc.)

If you didn't receive your product after finishing the payment, it might be due to one of the following reasons:

5.There's a short delay. Normally, accounts are credited shortly after the payment has been completed. However, sometimes it can take up to 1-2 hours until you get your product for reasons beyond our control.
well that could be the reason..because I didnt do anything wrong on the payment process.. If I dont get my PIN-code within the next 40 minutes then ill be quite disspointed with icechaw's payment system... :(

ive got the same problem and it stands i should contact daopay but when i contact it doesn´t happen a shit so im dissapointed on icechaw´s payment system to.....

i could donate the first time but now the second time i don´t get the code i should get...

I apologise for my above post. I didn't complete the payment. it's done now, thank you for the service

well i did send 2 messages and what did I got? anything.. they just made me waste 5 frkin euro :S.. and yeah, i'm not buying a shit anymore..:)
daopay.. my ass they just wanna get cash up in the ass LMFAO!!

How do i get Daopay/paypal ect.. to work on my Webpage?

Do i got to sign up with daopay or wat could somone help me

yesterday i donate 5€ with daopay, and i got my pincode. But after 24h no points have arrived.
Tell where what should i do please

They got time to delete posts if there's anything bad writing about them like that they don't give a shit about ppl's items as long as they get their money, but giving some answers is too bad for some people...

yesterday i donate 5€ with daopay, and i got my pincode. But after 24h no points have arrived.
Tell where what should i do please

Did you enter your pincode to the website?

Back