• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donations

dart fule

Reaction score
umm just wondering why this happened, you added donars to page for paly and knight, but none for mage? was wondering why there isnt a mage wand

i acually dont know if its a wand, i havent played rl tibia in 2 years but i think it is

The equipment in the shop isn't final, we will add more items and we appreciate your feedback to know what's missing. There won't be custom items, but we'll see if there's anything else we can add for mages.

Why not make same attack weapons like softs had?
All got 53 attack or 52?

We don't want to introduce custom weapons, especially not ridiculously overpowered ones. The weapons we have in the shop right now actually exist in real Tibia.

We don't want to introduce custom weapons, especially not ridiculously overpowered ones. The weapons we have in the shop right now actually exist in real Tibia.

i know but 55 attack was overpowerd not 52?
its just cuz im sword fighter...

Back