• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dont know where to hunt? Ask Me!

Level: 27
Vocation: Knight
Skills: 49/43 (never trained)
Equipments: Plate set
Free Account/Premium Account: FACC
Bot/Manually: BOT
I have money to waste: Eh, not really

Yea, im just botting dwarf's dont really feel like doing anything else.
atleast i'l get some cash ;l

Sorry, but you, the threadstarter..

when I look at your suggestion, it seems like you only look at the level of the guy asking for help.
So my tip to boost you up, expand your mind, go crazy, wtf would you do if you had unlimited of cash and where a hardcore hunter? what you get in mind after including those, give those as suggestions.

The 17 pally, with those skills and money I would go cyclopses for easy exp.
but I would go dragons because I'm bored and wants some fun with some fire love, make sure to bring as many manas/healths as your cap would allow.

the 76 druid, get a knight blocker and go rage in demons, or something else like inside inq or something, that would be fun enough. Not dragons, holy crap there's only botters there anyway and it would be annoying to walk around as 70+ and get 1 drag every 583 minute.

for you, bot lol, lame... go rotworms, do quests, collect money till you reach enough money to buy c armor, knight legs, tower shield (or better), and a decent one handed weapon with atk at least at 35.
then you go cyclopses and loot EVERYTHING! and sell everything you can, except short swords... those are more annoying and eat your cap rather than give you heavy money.

Anyway thread holder, don't give suggestions like you expect the people to play with 2500 ms ping, make them take at least a little risk.

/\
Dragons on a 17 pally?
Demons/Inq seals on a 76 druid with a blocker?

We are talking about real tibia, not OTs.

/\
Dragons on a 17 pally?
Demons/Inq seals on a 76 druid with a blocker?

We are talking about real tibia, not OTs.

so were I. I'm hunting dragons at lvl 15 if I want, pally allows that in those lvls.
you can go demon hunt with a 50 druid as healer/attacker...

don't be such a pussy and think that's impossible, because it's not.
with a 50~ druid I got in real tibia I've already been testing demons 3 times with a friend of mine, it was fun.

so grow some balls and don't talk to me like I'm talking about OTs

when I look at your suggestion, it seems like you only look at the level of the guy asking for help.
So my tip to boost you up, expand your mind, go crazy, wtf would you do if you had unlimited of cash and where a hardcore hunter? what you get in mind after including those, give those as suggestions.

but I would go dragons because I'm bored and wants some fun with some fire love, make sure to bring as many manas/healths as your cap would allow.

the 76 druid, get a knight blocker and go rage in demons, or something else like inside inq or something, that would be fun enough. Not dragons, holy crap there's only botters there anyway and it would be annoying to walk around as 70+ and get 1 drag every 583 minute.

for you, bot lol, lame... go rotworms, do quests, collect money till you reach enough money to buy c armor, knight legs, tower shield (or better), and a decent one handed weapon with atk at least at 35.
then you go cyclopses and loot EVERYTHING! and sell everything you can, except short swords... those are more annoying and eat your cap rather than give you heavy money.

Anyway thread holder, don't give suggestions like you expect the people to play with 2500 ms ping, make them take at least a little risk.

You have to be kidding with me? So if the pally wants to hunt everyday it has to spend alot of pots?
Dude, I know what I'm doing. And if the druid dosnt have a blocker?
I just tell them where to hunt daily!

@Arcar Zaturum
Right!

so were I. I'm hunting dragons at lvl 15 if I want, pally allows that in those lvls.
you can go demon hunt with a 50 druid as healer/attacker...

don't be such a pussy and think that's impossible, because it's not.
with a 50~ druid I got in real tibia I've already been testing demons 3 times with a friend of mine, it was fun.

so grow some balls and don't talk to me like I'm talking about OTs

For your own best, leave my thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

I know bottings is lame ;l
but i really really hate the low lvls
once im like 40+ and hopefully NOT banend i'l play manually

I know bottings is lame ;l
but i really really hate the low lvls
once im like 40+ and hopefully NOT banend i'l play manually

I was going straight to 80 without botting a single time ;D
but that was because I had a few kk's to use, and rare set.

was mc training with my druid for like 2 weeks which was VERY boring, but once I started to lvl on cyces I climbed from lvl 15 - 50 in like 3 days, but then above 50 I was getting more and more annoyed, that I couldn't hunt anywhere without getting disturbed by botters...

when I reached lvl 70 I got so fucking bored I can't lvl anywehere thanks to all botters, I decided to check out chor for some money hunt, guess what? a lvl 180+ ek was botting there, and within 2 minutes a lvl 300~ msged me to leave or hunted... wtf?

Anyway, fun story is that I retired just before I got 74, because for 2 days I couldn't reach 74 for botters, 3 weeks later I got hacked, and then it took another 2 weeks before I noticed it, that's why my eq now XD

Some suggestions is:

* Rotworms (Venore, Fibula) Note: I think these two places is often crowded, but I think you should give them a chance.

* Ghostland (Carlin) Note: Don't go to the southeast cave yet. I think it's still to hard for you.

* Folda -2 (Carlin) Note: Beware of the Slimes!

I hope this helped you. ;)

Last edited:
Level: 29
Skills: 70/61 (never trained)

Last edited:

:O, you playing on rl tibia? :eek: , come on Antica!! :D

Level 497 Knight, where should I hunt? Prefer BOT :>

107/94

Here is three suggestions:

* Undead Cave -1, (-2) (Thais, Mount Sternum)
* Dwarf Soldiers (Kazzordoon)
* Ghostland (Carlin) Note: At the southeast cave -2 you are going to face Scorpions. I would recommend you to use a poison script.

I hope this helped you!

Level 497 Knight, where should I hunt? Prefer BOT :>

107/94

Kinda of hard to question, Im not sure..
But you can go to:

Sea Serpent in (Svargrond)

For good money!
I hope this helped you. ;)

Guys, I think I need some reps :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I would highly recommend Golem Workers in YALAHAR to get to them just go east of depot, run hugging the wall north until you reach "magician quarters". follow the path going south west. Get to the gate "Pass" "Sunken". Go south then for gate say "pass" "Factory. Go south/look around xD... Experience an hour: During high online times, it's easy to reach 90k-100k exp/hr without 50% bonus, with 50% bonus (only managed to get 1 hr in) I pulled 135 exp/hr.

workers0.jpg

Thanks<3

Level: 64
Vocation: druid
Skills: magic 50
Equipments: hat of the mad/crown helmet, focus cape/blue robe, blue legs, spellbook of warding/demon shield, platinum amulet, boh, all rods
Free Account/Premium Account: premium
Bot/Manually: manual
I have money to waste: a little, but i'm really looking for something to hunt for profit... all the ancient scarab and dragon spawns are camped. so something other than that.

Level: 64
Vocation: druid
Skills: magic 50
Equipments: hat of the mad/crown helmet, focus cape/blue robe, blue legs, spellbook of warding/demon shield, platinum amulet, boh, all rods
Free Account/Premium Account: premium
Bot/Manually: manual
I have money to waste: a little, but i'm really looking for something to hunt for profit... all the ancient scarab and dragon spawns are camped. so something other than that.

Well, I would suggest Necromansers (Drefia), Cults (Goroma, Bonebeast island) or Ancient Scarabs (Ankrahmun, Ankrahmun Library Tomb, Stone Tomb, Peninsula Tomb deep in Larva Caves)

Back