• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't wake up..

M4t30

THE RETURN OF TROLL KINGZ
Reaction score
Idea by: M4t30
Thanks to: CyberM For borrowing his dear dragon!

Hey folks, I got new game.. Named "Don't wake up".. Its not some hard game You'll just tellin' us future.. So..

Here we got draggy:
A_Sleeping_Dragon.gif

Here is white you gota do.. You gotta tell like "If CyberM's dragon wakes up he will *Now here you wirte what he gonna do"

(If CyberM's dragone wakes up he will do armaggedon spell and fuc*'s up whole world :) )

And second role is.. Every 10th posts comes new item..

Like after 10# post..

If you wake up
images

(If you wake up tibian bear he's going to fall asleep again..)

Let's start hope its fun :)

Have fun.. I'll start

If you wake CyberM's dragon hes going to use fireball at Cykotitan!! oO

If you wake up CyberM's dragon — he's ǧ̼̥̫̮͕̞̠̮̘͌ͨ͒̈͆͛͐ͦ̎̊̓͑̋̌̍̆̌o͇̭̭̭̻͎̲͔̺͚̅͗͊̋̉ͮi̬̭̤͍̭̒̅͒ͧ̏͂̌͐ͫ̋ͬ̂̎̒n͍̱̟̞͖̣̦͈̦̳͕̣̟͐̈͋̄̃͛̿̑̏ͧͣͩ̓͊̚ͅg̟͈͕̱̲͖̱͚̳̟̟̞͎͙͊ͯ͆̑ͦͦͩͭ͒ͮͯ̉ͥ ̝̤̘͙͕̟͍͉̲͉͓̀̄͑͒̓̿̍̎̑͒t̜̦̭̜̙̠̜̰̣̝̻͔ͨͯ̇̂ͭ̉̓̇ò̜̤͕͇͔͔̩ͣ̈́̎͋͂͋̄̈́ͦͤ̎̿̄ͧͧ ̱͈͈͙̱̝͆͛͆͋̚ͅc̫̹̮͍͕̫̣̘̱̜̬͋ͪ͐͂ͭ̐̊̉͌͋̀̚ͅả̲̜̯̞̦͍̟̯̥̳̜̠͂̐ͥͧ͛̓ͯ̊ͯͬͧͩ͆̍ͣ̚̚l̗̭̲̹̪͎̞̲͇̖͚͈͉̪͉̺͕̙̥̊̈̐̆ͩͨ́̀͐͒ͣ͗̆̎ͨ̚l̯̳͎̩̞̗͇̹̇̃̈̄ ̰͓̦̻͚͌͐́̀̅ͪ̊ͧ͒̎ͧ̑ͬc̘̬͈̫̤̟͓̼̬͕̗̗͚̓̆ͫ̈́̂ͤä̜̺̺͎̰̖̞̮̭̞͕̰̟́̏̇ͣ͛͐̈ͨ̑̇̔ṋ̥̳̙̦̻̰̌͑̄̄͒̂̾ͮ́̾̐͐͂̈́͛̒ḓ̤̻̫̮̹̦͙͐̂̏̊l̠̤͓ͥ̃͒́ͅe͈̹͖̙̼̝͍̠̩̥̫͎̳͚̖̩͙͚̋̆ͨ̽̇̍̔̈͋͌ͪ̓͊̒̊ͣ̚j̬̺̬̻̗̹̦̭̪̥͚͈ͭ̈́̏̒͂̂̈́̒a͓̺̱͕͔̻̱̹͉͓̠̹̗̥̘̳̭̲͑̒̇̄̔ͣ̿̏̒͒ͣ͊ͯ̚-͇̺͎̞̳̰̬̺̫̥͚̖̱̱̖̻ͩͪ͒̌̐̈ͣ̄̓ͬ̔͌̔̓̃̂ͅͅ

ee ̼̥̫̮͕̞̠̮̘̌͌ͨ͒̈͆͛͐ͦ̎̊̓͑̋̌̍̆̌o͇̭̭̭̻͎̲͔̺͚̅͗͊̋̉ͮi̬̭̤͍̭̒̅͒ͧ̏͂̌͐ͫ̋ͬ̂̎̒n͍̱̟̞͖̣̦͈̦̳͕̣̟͐̈͋̄̃͛̿̑̏ͧͣͩ̓͊̚ͅg̟͈͕̱̲͖̱͚̳̟̟̞͎͙͊ͯ͆̑ͦͦͩͭ͒ͮͯ̉ͥ ̝̤̘͙͕̟͍͉̲͉͓̀̄͑͒̓̿̍̎̑͒t̜̦̭̜̙̠̜̰̣̝̻͔ͨͯ̇̂ͭ̉̓̇ò̜̤͕͇͔͔̩ͣ̈́̎͋͂͋̄̈́ͦͤ̎̿̄ͧͧ ̱͈͈͙̱̝͆͛͆͋̚ͅc̫̹̮͍͕̫̣̘̱̜̬͋ͪ͐͂ͭ̐̊̉͌͋̀̚ͅả̲̜̯̞̦͍̟̯̥̳̜̠͂̐ͥͧ͛̓ͯ̊ͯͬͧͩ͆̍ͣ̚̚l̗̭̲̹̪͎̞̲͇̖͚͈͉̪͉̺͕̙̥̊̈̐̆ͩͨ́̀͐͒ͣ͗̆̎ͨ̚l̯̳͎̩̞̗͇̹̇̃̈̄ ̰͓̦̻͚͌͐́̀̅ͪ̊ͧ͒̎ͧ̑ͬc̘̬͈̫̤̟͓̼̬͕̗̗͚̓̆ͫ̈́̂ͤä̜̺̺͎̰̖̞̮̭̞͕̰̟́̏̇ͣ͛͐̈ͨ̑̇̔ṋ̥̳̙̦̻̰̌͑̄̄͒̂̾ͮ́̾̐͐͂̈́͛̒ḓ̤̻̫̮̹̦͙͐̂̏̊l̠̤͓ͥ̃͒́ͅe͈̹͖̙̼̝͍̠̩̥̫͎̳͚̖̩͙͚̋̆ͨ̽̇̍̔̈͋͌ͪ̓͊̒̊ͣ̚j̬̺̬̻̗̹̦̭̪̥͚͈ͭ̈́̏̒͂̂̈́̒a͓̺̱͕͔̻̱̹͉͓̠̹̗̥̘̳̭̲͑̒̇̄̔ͣ̿̏̒͒ͣ͊ͯ̚-͇̺͎̞̳̰̬̺̫̥͚̖̱̱̖̻ͩͪ͒̌̐̈ͣ̄̓ͬ̔͌̔̓̃̂ͅͅ[

If you wake CyberM's dragon this thread is going to get closed

Back