• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Doors of vengoth

guimaa

Reaction score
As everyone has seen, the doors of vengoth ,you open the door and it does not close...
and all the respawn come to be a mess

if you guys fix that, i will appreciate that :)

Really? Make sure that there isn't anything that don't allow you to close it >.<.
I been there and I test a few rooms and it's working fine ;)... It should be posted in Bug reports if it's a map bug or something.

yes we can close the doors, but these doors were made to prevent the mess around the place.

Really? Make sure that there isn't anything that don't allow you to close it >.<.
I been there and I test a few rooms and it's working fine ;)... It should be posted in Bug reports if it's a map bug or something.

He mean that they should be quest doors which only open when you got the quest (real tibia style) , but they didn't added these doors until now and thats why all these "reports" are coming.

Back
Top Bottom