• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dragon Master Isle - Draganic Heroes Guilds

Royalty

GrinchyGame
Reaction score
Stories will be added later to be completed with the map, as I go along.. Enjoy!

Long has it been since the fall of the noble island of edron, and since then a lot has changed, due to the recent activity of the god of earth and creation fardos.. The isle of the dragon masters was a marvel to the rest of the world, simply because it couldn't be reached by boat, or flight; It had resided within the sacred nature sphere for quite some time, until it's mysterious appearance where the fabled ancient city of edron used to be. The island has a few things of importance to be noted about, as it has it's own explorers society, an island guild hall center, a flaming half-decayed temple, a mysterious druidic hideout, and it's vast mountains to the west of the secluded islands of which its current inhabitants are of unknown origin to..

Draganic Guild Hill

For a long time, this massive guild has been dorment waiting for it's awakening into the mortal realm, and now that it is.. It is calling adventurer's from around to world to partake in either Divine Quest's in the building above the hill, or Evil Quests below the hill inside it's dark caverns.. Either way an adventurer chooses, will determine his, or her fate of which god's they worship, how generous they will be, or even how determined they are for these specifc missions, as they are the hardest known to humanity at the moment..

The Firebreathing Dragon Statue is a symbol of Unity between the dragons, and humanoid creatures which exist on the island..

heroicdraganicguild.png

Last edited:
Mini Story Update Added

I added a story to the origin of the island, which is quite intriging, which makes me want to ask for more.. But enjoy, as the rest of the island will be unveiled as the project goes along.. :)

Back