• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Drefia spawn block

The Flash

Reaction score
I have no idea where else to report someone and I can't find a specific subforum for it so I'll do it in here.

I was on my way to Wyrms when I saw someone in the middle of the necromancer room without a single dead body there so he has probably been there for a while already.

The screenshot:
respawn block.jpg

yeah he has actually been there for like 2 hours as i know when i got there this morning

Well, he's standing there waiting for Necropharus to spawn. But as I know Drefia is a place where people use to hunt necromancers for the task I think this situation should be taken into consideration wheter we're going to do someting about him or not.

He dont block spawn LOL wait for resp necro and necro boss and he never full afk so? so its legal -.- ppl stand no full on on horestis tomb and its legal so he can stand on necropharus boss.

thx

- - - Updated - - -

btw nice pink window :O

- - - Updated - - -

ban all ppl who wait for horests becouse they block respawn moster and its illegal? -.- stop cry xD

He dont block spawn LOL wait for resp necro and necro boss and he never full afk so? so its legal -.- ppl stand no full on on horestis tomb and its legal so he can stand on necropharus boss.

thx

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

ban all ppl who wait for horests becouse they block respawn moster and its illegal? -.- stop cry xD

Dude, lol.

He is standing there with a bot, it's not possible to push him away and he DOES block the respawn he is in the middle of the room.

he stay and? he can stay -.- no full afk bo = no jail so keep kalm

he stay and? he can stay -.- no full afk bo = no jail so keep kalm

Isn't it considered to be a game weakness abuse?

Point is is that 1 person is preventing countless other people hunting Necromancers on a common spawn, plus blocking a possible Boss spawn.

thx

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

thats u on the screen?

In this case he's standing there waiting for Necropharus, just as I mentioned. Therefore nothing will be done, however if a player would have blocked a spawn on purpose just to tease other players I think we would consider to jail him. However, it's all very individual.

Back