• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ED 200 Hunt

Look at this, the most retarded person on SC, your troll fail, cause there's not Rotworms in Goroma. Continue botting, is the only thing you do right.

you have sick rotworsm , next to the depo of Goroma

When I playd on shadowcores, wote lizards, tower (waste), inq seals first seal to second seal(might be waste), demons yalahar(west cave, to profit for the wasted hunts), team hunts, poi(profit+++), otherwise if you are botting like okolnir, poi dls, zao dls, or -3 lizards(since no1 knows that place haha)

WibbenZ

Solo you can hunt banuta and get like 3 - 6 kk per hour . With a friend you can hunt drakens and get like 4 - 8 kk per hour .
With many friends you can hunt POI or Inqui and get 6 - 15 kk per hour .

It all depends on what you choose

When I playd on shadowcores, wote lizards, tower (waste), inq seals first seal to second seal(might be waste), demons yalahar(west cave, to profit for the wasted hunts), team hunts, poi(profit+++), otherwise if you are botting like okolnir, poi dls, zao dls, or -3 lizards(since no1 knows that place haha)

WibbenZ

Demons Yalahar solo? Looks hard.

POI Profit? POI is full waste, only the bloker can get some money of a hunt there.

By the way, I wanna play, I don't wanna bot.

Ty anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Solo you can hunt banuta and get like 3 - 6 kk per hour . With a friend you can hunt drakens and get like 4 - 8 kk per hour .
With many friends you can hunt POI or Inqui and get 6 - 15 kk per hour .

It all depends on what you choose

Drakens 8kk? POI/Inqui 15kk? OMG, I get 3.5kk in Drakens Elite, and 4-5kk max in POI/Inqui.

I will check go to Banuta and Lizards solo.

Back