• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Egyptians: With or Against Mubarak?

With or Against Mubarak?

• Against Mubarak

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • With Mubarak

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Never blame ONE person in a country. There are always many behind the scenes pulling the strings. Mubarak is just a front-figure.. but yeah he isn´t innocent either.

I do agree with both ups. I have to say that the people demonstrating at Egypt are also stupid.. they are throwing small stones at each other. Sds are way better.

you're so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I don't care.
Before all this riot shit, I've never heard of him.

It doesn't matter who I am, why the hell are people making it look like a big fucking deal when he's been first known throughout the whole world in just the last week, and now the rest of the world is coming in like fuckin' parents telling a bunch of kids to stop fighting.
It'd make sense if this was an Egyptian forum.

Who are you again? :eek:
Just in case He did not mean it in a disrespectful way, and he does have a point, nobody knew about that president and basically Egypt was very unheard of until now(I kid you not I heard people that they thought Egypt no longer existed.).

It doesn't matter who I am, why the hell are people making it look like a big fucking deal when he's been first known throughout the whole world in just the last week, and now the rest of the world is coming in like fuckin' parents telling a bunch of kids to stop fighting.
It'd make sense if this was an Egyptian forum.

Well, if you think that we are kids, then you are handicaped, cuz as you SHOULD know, we are the second most important allies with USA, as we are the strongest African and Arabian country in the world, also america pays the Egyptian Army 1.3 billion USD/year.
Something else, if you came here and sat one day, you will piss on your self from the fear. :w00t:

Well, as it seems right now, Europe and the US is telling Egypt to change and make a transition fast.
Sure, we have no power to totally change your government, but we shouldn't have to tell you what to do and do it right away.
But now that doesn't seem to be working, looks like we're gonna have to haul our asses over and straighten it all out.

That's what I meant.

PS: 1.3 BILLION isn't that much. A lottery ticket that prizes half of that is given out every month.

EDIT: No way I would piss myself from fear. The only thing I've literally come very close to pissing myself is standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tibia fucking ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Suck my balls egipt wooooohooooo
Troll Detected and reported!
Goodbye!

Originally Posted by e.mC
PS: 1.3 BILLION isn't that much. A lottery ticket that prizes half of that is given out every month.
this will be my sig.
1.3 Billion really is nothing, we are beyond 14,104 Billions in debt and that number will keep rising all because we have to take care of the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Ok here is it i am an Egyptian

Mubrak Stay Till next votes=Good Life
Mubrak leaves before next votes=Worst than first
you don't what really can happen if he leaves
so i vote for mubrak right now!

Regardless
~~Rush~Crush~~

Back
Top Bottom