• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eiserne Festung's Mapping Thread

started and stopped... and dont know if I should finish...

33ab97s.png

Fucking great mapper... :/
<3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao why would you think that we dont like it? :p
Well... u cant do alot wrong with roofs cause there arent that many options :p

And btw, we all knew that u dont like to make roofs and thats why we said it looks awsome, so we force u to finish it.... muahaha were so evul :D

eiserne festung, it looks really good just the border on the way is not so good.

dastan, what are you talking about? seriously drop the drugs!

Hes trolling ~
FYI that guy that liked his post is his second forum acc, he got 3 of them, Sheinen, tastatur and that uchiha account.

Every one have his own mind ^^
If he don't like the broders it's okey....
I won't change caus I like them but take it to note.

Hmm Problems with Roof of the towers xD can't build higher xD
it's already on ground-level 0 -.-

sry buts too clean =/ it looks a bit boring ^^

Na im sick of those overspammed, overdetailed maps where even the roofs from buildings have 60 different rooftypes... this looks good and is simple, thats why i think that its one of his best works.

Na im sick of those overspammed, overdetailed maps where even the roofs from buildings have 60 different rooftypes... this looks good and is simple, thats why i think that its one of his best works.

Wait, don't delete this post.. please xD

Just had to! Sorry eiserne!

vocisle.png

60 different Floors :<

@Topic

Looks great Eiserne, I love the campfire.

Back