• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eiserne Festung's Mapping Thread

That's really odd.
I only crash when I go to others and my preferences are on 'large icons' D:

well as soon I go on others scroll down (bb rme)...
just sux... with all clients above 8.54
It's most likely because there are too many items in others,
you'll have to change your preferences to listbox if you want to work with others. Otherwise it crashes, and that's for everyone D:

I love you !!!!!!! It works !!!!!!!!!!!! Since years i tried evrything!!!!!!!!! Asked evry! And now that ttttttthhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu

Well I asked alrdy years ago and every1 told me ... ur pc sux buy a new one and it will works.
but THAT nobody told me....

BUT IT WORKS !!!!!!

:eek:o Luffy Powwwwwwwaaaaaaa new sprites rox \m/ anyways hard to map with them xD

0f1d1c514c89.png

(This small pic took my 30 mins...lol)

looks very decent :) , too many fallen leaves imo, especially those on the roof i dislike.
but nicely done ^^

started a 1man project, main Idea is to creat a small city with some hunting spots for some basic gameplay for about 20 players ~
Map should get as big as evolution, will be with Tp's but without a tp room ;) I hope I can manage it ....

34g1rlx.png

Remake of the temple.
3005zz9.png

Last edited:
Back