• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Eldorath 7.6 RPG.

GOODMORNING :D!

Church in two hour's + Sisters birthday so i might not be on till later tonight.

I'll review that job application too later.

I can do the jungle if you want:D already started with a hunting spot :D

Woot go for it. :D <3 I'll take a break from mapping today, I'll do a little bit but not too much.

Logg into MSN if you can ? :D want to talk to my Mapping broe ;D

erm I personally don't understand why people are still making 7.6 servers o_O waste of time I think...:D

I mapped a shit load today, but i won't be back on till wednesday/thursday night.

Cya all.
xx

Status of the Jungle Town + Spawn and other?!
Shape: 70% Will maybe add more.
Houses: 97% Will need to upgrade house decorate and add some Outside town house.
Spawn: 35% We need some more Work on hunt spot.
Shops 99% done, Just decorate left.
Details 46% done, Most of that is tree and mushroom and load of shiet, hahaxD

Current status what i have in Mapp.
Got currently:
5 Hunting spots
Got around 11 houses will be around 25 and 1 Guildhouse.
Details 5% Will take 1 week to do all details.

The Mapp will arrive at Dean's House in 2 weeks. Pic will come in this post Later

A solo demon Mountain with include Behemoths and Giant spider

Credits to dean for help me to figure what monster i should puted in
2cohdz4.png

Second credit for me for mapping :D

Last edited:
I love you Vincent<3 Haha, I've added + 10 more hunting spots, working on desert as we speak, i should be able to get on msn in about an hour. Apparently my dad packed my laptop in his car, so when he returns the holiday house I'll check.

The internet here like 15kb/s cause it's in the middle of no where on a mountain.

I had no internet for like 5 hour's, there's pretty muchly 10-15 people in the little village up here and the wireless is coming from the city. So today it was off all day than was at 4/kbs. :3

Sat there for an hour for this page to load. :p

Another map update will be posted soon.

I need one more mapper, who will work along side myself in detailing and doing the major parts.

Our bulk mapper vincent's done a lot that needs detailing.

So if you think you can fill this roll please post an application.

Back