• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Elementz's Lifethread

:p yey pmed u my name heres another advance (i got out of the hole)

PfzW8.png

also started a knight

3Z7pT.png

ill start posting pics of im once he is 10ish or atleast out of rook.

Edit: playing with madlander :D and looking forward to go hunt with pm7d

Last edited:
Leveled twice, got an achievement and mleveled
nSsDk.png

R7TgB.png

LGOc.png

WjEU9.png

planing to skill im later on​

Last edited:
dont matter :p i just did it cuz i see lots of ppl doing it, edited anyway

my hunting spawn is SUPER empty, i better hunt quick :p
TSEeW.png

20kexp/h

EDIT :

l05kn.png

farmed :p

p2q4e.png

ALMOST TO MY GOAL !

Last edited:
Hahahahaha the funniest thing hapened ! I was hunting and a guy tried to attk me and i ended up powning him so he went down a hole. Then he started screaming for help cuz he didnjt have a rope hhhh
MCFKu.png

also, advanced :

Oz9dw.png

Last edited:
i am now trying to start a gold service therefore im farming in all worlds so ull see picz of lots of diff chars

SCjwMI.png

knight - askera

Hey I just started to play Tibia (yesterday) it was my 1st time xD, already found some cool fansites but lost this one some time ago 0,o, anyway to the point: I started playing Amera and it took me amazingly 55 minutes to get out of rookgaard, but I have nobody to chat with, if you want to you could private message your name on Amera so we can have a chat or something ^^

Haha nice, I always end up quiting tibia after level 30 :p, I need to start amera to play with you :p

Back