• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elfbot or Tibiang

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
does someone have elfbot key or tibiang key over, please could i borrow it? you can alaways change the key becasue you are the owner of the msn... i need it to bott up my char in rl tibia :/

and i see my other thread got deleted, i dont know why, and im pretty sure this thread is not illegal becasue how many times havent threads like thse been posted and other threads about asking for money

Gief me ur hardware fingerprint on TIBIANG bot... Must check if the n00bl3t is working again.

1. Botters are noobs.

• :thumbup::wub::blink::blink::):(:confused::ninja::peace::mad::mad::$:eek::huh::p<_<;):w00t:

Why would I want my key back :D? I just make another one cuz I think its 4-5 keys / 2 weeks u can get or smth like that :S

Krille thats why I took out 3 keys last night? One for Silent, one for my rl and one for a random dude

Krille thats why I took out 3 keys last night? One for Silent, one for my rl and one for a random dude

u know that they can cancel ur key bcuz u make so many keys in a short time they might think u selling it?

If you use NG products, make sure you register them to a brand new E-mail, and don't use the E-mail for anything else but the bot. If they make you give a new E-mail, make a brand new E-mail. More likely than not, LordOfWar is giving that E-mail to CIP for their massbans.

Red

If you use NG products, make sure you register them to a brand new E-mail, and don't use the E-mail for anything else but the bot. If they make you give a new E-mail, make a brand new E-mail. More likely than not, LordOfWar is giving that E-mail to CIP for their massbans.

Red

WHAAAAAAT? If LoW worked with Cip he could give them characters' names, accounts, passwords and proves that they bot, not stupid e-mails. Get a life!

Back