• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Elfbot] Strike Spells script (a bit of help needed)

xzec

Reaction score
Below's what's left from a script I've been trying for ages to get my hands on. No matter the key words and Google's features I use, there's just no-one who got the text documents for flamlist, vislist, etc.
So instead of trying to keep looking for it, I want to make it. However, the tutorials out there aren't the most elaborate as the old ones back when Elfbot's forum was still up and running; hence, I can't figure out properly how to complete the text documents.

If you could guide me in the right direction, then I'll finish all the text documents for ya'll to use. :)

Code:
if [$fileisline.'frigolist.txt'.$attacked.name] {say 'Exori frigo' | end} | if [$fileisline.'flamlist.txt'.$attacked.name] {say 'Exori flam' | end} | if [$fileisline.'vislist.txt'.$attacked.name] {say 'Exori vis' | end} | if [$fileisline.'mortlist.txt'.$attacked.name] {say 'Exori mort' | end} | if [$fileisline.'teralist.txt'.$attacked.name] {say 'Exori tera' | end} | else {say 'Exori frigo' | end}

Edit: Added lists for all creatures weak to the respective element.

Attachments

Last edited:
Damn, didn't know it was that easy. Thanks a bunch, Summ, much appreciated. As soon as I complete the lists, I'll post the link here.

And where should i paste txt files?

PS. is the script 100% tested? As i paste it in the persistant hotkey it shots exori mort once and thats all. Doesnt work later on when i attack...

Last edited:
Are we seriously giving support to BOTs now aswell? You know, the shit that once ruined Vanilla Tibia and made it what it is today "a shitty wow ripoff with hotkeys"?
Damn..

Back