• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team .Elitekeks Advertising Service.

Elitekek

Reaction score
As the title says, I am hosting a advertising service..

Means: I will advertise and promote your tibia related project on other Open Tibia servers and possibly even on Real Tibia.

Requirements:

1. a) You hand me a text which my chars will say in default & trade chat.

b) I write a text for you and show it to you, we can share ideas until we find a solution.

- That's your choice

2. The server project has to open within 7 days, means I will max. start advertising one week before server opens.

or,

The server exists already.

3. I just accept customers which are speaking english or german.

About the payment:

The payment will be like nothing for the owner of the server.
All I want to have is a decent amount of free premium points on his server or payments in form of Accounts or Items.

A matter of the price will be how long the customer wants me to advertise.

The price will decrease every single day.

Example:

Day 1 - 100% of the price
Day 2 - 90%
Day 3 - 80%
Day 4 - 70%
Day 5 - 60%
Day 6 - 50%
Day 7 - 40% of the 100% from day one.

Day 1 - Donations in value of 5€ | 5$ [just as example]
Day 2 - 4,50 €
Day 3 - 4 €
Day 4 - 3,50 €
Day 5 - 3€
Day 6 - 2,50 €
Day 7 - 2€

Means, if you choose 1 week of advertisement, you will save almost 30%

After one week it will start with 100% again, if a customer wants a longer period of time.

-------------

If i should have more than 5 customers at once, I will not accept any further jobs.
If you are interested, send me a private message via this forum. I do not check my e-mails frequently but just in case my mail is: [email protected]
We can communicate via msn, if necessary, just send me a private message.
If my service makes any problems towards your tibia server / project which is not my fault, I will not bear any consequences

Greetings, Elitekek

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say this. But.....
I hate people like you who advertise in somebody else his server were most of the owners worked hard on!!!

I'm sorry to say this. But..

I dont care ;/

Well sure, this is something hated by people, but also a great way to make some really good servers getting a few more players.
At the moment there aren't really any awesome OTS, so in my opinion this isnt as bad as it sounds

Last edited:
Yes it is bad as it sounds, and I can't imaging people will go for this server if they have and respect for other servers.

No, I think its a very good idea because, custom servers will be more popular! The custom servers wont be behind evo and rl maps, it will be in the middle.

honestly, i feel bad for you.

your going to sit there for 7 days advertising in someone elses hard work in exchange for a few bucks..

im not exactly against your idea so heres some incouragement lol :
if its a rlmap, by all means, PLEASE FUCKING KILL IT

- - - Updated - - -

honestly, i feel bad for you.

your going to sit there for 7 days advertising in someone elses hard work in exchange for a few bucks..

im not exactly against your idea so heres some incouragement lol :
if its a rlmap, by all means, PLEASE FUCKING KILL IT

Im not going to sit anywhere, as my lovely elf bot will do my work. So basicly this is not much efford for almost no payment, but a huge profit for the OTS community.
And about real maps, thats your opinion - There are even good real map servers like Shadowscores for example.
But yeah, custom maps are way more fun & have to get support!

- - - Updated - - -

so for e.g 20th day = free ?

No, as i said in the description, after 7 days it will start with a 100% price again :)

Back