• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elixirs Mapping Showoff

Try randomize the ground more (grass and stone/rock ground in the middle of the mountain) or use terrain palette (with ab off). Btw I like the part with the animals.

I see what you mean Limos. I thought it looked really bland. Luffy first time doing this maybe it is bigger now?
Oh BTW This is my first map in 3 months...

I see what you mean Limos. I thought it looked really bland. Luffy first time doing this maybe it is bigger now?
Oh BTW This is my first map in 3 months...
It's big now ;p

The mountains are not good, the shape isn't good, you've missed quite a few borders and it's a bit empty.
It lacks detail, the whole piece, and the grass ground isn't randomized o.o
But I do like the farm and the house, I find it pretty cool

Thanks my first time expierementing with RAW. I did use AB though I wont lie. I think thats why yhe mountain is messed up.

I think its important to know that you can't use normal mountain ground, since it's not walkable. Also the use of ground types seems a bit random, specialy the dirt parts (why is there dirt on that place in such shape), but also the jungle grass and the dried grass. About the nature, better stick with 1 nature theme, so only a few types of trees that match (fir tree and beech + some others for example) and use more bushes.

And try to make something that is actually functional and playable, this will automaticly make it look better.

Last edited:
Back