• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters
Its actually good to see so long developing project, I actually dont very like you, but I do respect people who's don't give a shit.

However my project is way older than yours :peace:

Its actually good to see so long developing project, I actually dont very like you, but I do respect people who's don't give a shit.

However my project is way older than yours :peace:

Alright, Thank you and good bye :D

Last edited:
lol? Who asked u if u like me or not, I didnt ask for ur opinion or if u give a shit or respect other people! Im glad my project is still under development :) and what if ur project is older than mine?!

I guess u r in the wrong place boy!!! cuz what u said makes no sense!!

NOOOOOOOO you mistook what he said! He said he personally doesn't like you however he respects that you have followed through with this project for a long time aswell as those who stand by their self (you not giving a shit what people think). In otherwords think of it like "i hate you but goddamn i respect you for your efforts".

The bit about his project being older.. well yh that was a dig :>

Ok
Latest update:
Our 3 mappers are dead, we are looking for more!
PS: We are not responsible about any deaths!

/EVSO Staff

Well there's no doubt ill be an orc spearman. I'll give it a try for a bit, and if I like it I might stay.

We r developing slow, the project is still alive. We just need more mappers/scripters to go faster.
Right now we are done of the starter place. You start in a small place. go a lil but up. Talk to a npc, give him some food for the key so u can open the door. After u open the door u enter a cave and there u will find Elves < way or Orc > Way and chose which one u want to be by talking to the Npc

WE NEED A SPELL MAKER! A GOOD SPELL MAKER TO MAKE CUSTOM SPELLS FOR ALL VOCATION!

PS: SS Coming soon :D

Back