• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emos!

Cocoamonkey

Chocolate Monkey
Reaction score
Why's everybody mean to the emo kids? I'm emo and I get ignored by most people D': What's wrong with cutting myself? U_U It's yummy >.> Vote on this thread :eek: Say Emo if you like emos and Kitty if you don't like emos. Bai :3

128347333970156250nooneunderstan.jpg

There's no reason to ignore emos, they are humans, but a little bit... maybe confused? But they are still humans, and must be respected as how you want to be respected...

I think confused is an understatement, but well, they should do whatever makes them happy, as long as they dont bother me xD

I have to go with kitty though :(

I don't know why they have to cut themselves because they're emotional. Shall I cut myself each time I get sad or something? That's stupidity.

BIGA TAIM WIN XDDDD jess XDD NPP is what H4N! do :s
kitty pwns ftw :thumbup: [^,^]

Emo. xP. They are sweet x). I'm emo too ;o. But I'm not cutting myself.. It's a lil' bit boring.. I was cutting myself ~2 years ago..

I don't find a reason to cut yourself. Does it help with anything? Does it help you wank or something? No. You just hurt yourself for nothing. That's what I call stupidity.

I don't find a reason to cut yourself. Does it help with anything? Does it help you wank or something? No. You just hurt yourself for nothing. That's what I call stupidity.

Instead of veins, gogo for artery? ;D=D= D pls ftw

Emo's are retarded. I hope one of them gets an higher IQ and find out how to cut right. Then he will tell all other emo's and they al die. Happy Ending:)

Back