• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

End of the ots

because it;s fucking pvp enfo ots and only numbers-lovers want to masturbate during watching the score of warmodes?
kanker noob

The ot got better with the changes.. just most of u guys cant fight on chars below 300 or smth lol, imo ppl should be below 200

ye bc every1 is charloving... in my point of view they could even increase the death loss so that you could rly rule this server, anyways I would love to play but cant atm sry for that

The ot got better with the changes.. just most of u guys cant fight on chars below 300 or smth lol, imo ppl should be below 200

wars quit getting fun after ppl got 300+ i remember when lunar was first open it was like 200 eks n 150 mages that was a challenge nows it just 300 mages with 5k mana running ue waving n making it boring

wars quit getting fun after ppl got 300+ i remember when lunar was first open it was like 200 eks n 150 mages that was a challenge nows it just 300 mages with 5k mana running ue waving n making it boring

ya ;p its much more fun on 150s than 300/400+

Back