• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

English guilds?

Rofox

The Pharmacist
Reaction score
Looking for a English speaking guild to join as bored of playing on my own.

Polska Szlachta
Rekrutacja Do Gildi Polska Szlachta [TWARDE ZASADY+AKTYWNOSC]Vt 2.1.4 + Micro [180+ ED\MS 210+ RP 250+ EK]

Wondered how long it would take for someone to be childish and post a stupid reply
if you have nothing of use to post on here then why bother.. go to another thread and post your shit

Wondered how long it would take for someone to be childish and post a stupid reply
if you have nothing of use to post on here then why bother.. go to another thread and post your shit

polska life is like this...

vodka and trollin' everytime

yo rofox i have a small english speaking team but always happy for new people to come help us pk/hunt/quests etc... my me in game itz ue or drop your name on here so i can add you

My names beardyman but I'm making a druid called the Pharmacist

Also I'm making a guild for English speaking players of any level to join.. so if your looking for people to play with then send me a yout names and ill add you to the guild it's called Asylum

Insane, English guild for levels 300+, high levels, good people, nice guild.. try it!

Back