• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

englishh

Okis you do not have to insult me you retarded twat. Go fuck a duck you pathetic lil one-legged donkie licking whore.

You mad? i actualy removed the "idiot" part before u replied cause it wasnt necessary. but nevermind i reinstate that your an idiot now go carry on being a failed abortion some wer else

You mad? i actualy removed the "idiot" part before u replied cause it wasnt necessary. but nevermind i reinstate that your an idiot now go carry on being a failed abortion some wer else

I was already typing my reply before you edited it.. Trying to play smart. And I aint mad at all babe.

Tali: Tristan agreed yesterday to kick Odin to get me, lovac and Ray (if he would play, doubt it as he is a LoL fag and wont war atm) and he said yes, invited lovac (Forgot me that fakking neokiddo) and gave me and lovac vent-access to your ventrilo. Spoke with Drako in shock and he said that Shock is back soon and will re-create my ventrilo acc after Tristan (noob) deleted mine after an arguement between us two. "No1 wantz jo" ;{{{{

"Uhhh whai u brag" I am not bragging, im just giving you informationez that jo were wronk. wronk wronk wronk

Last edited:
Back