• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enpec's [RPG MAPPING]

Na-haha! >:]

If it's really that amazing as you say why don't you get inspired??

Ok fellows - I've got something that could interest some of you...

It's all in creating phase, so there's plenty of bugs ewerywhere.
And no monsters. :<

And special thanx to Extrodus who gave me ability to make some ingame screens.

Swamps are inspired by Neon a bit.

Ok, first some simple stuff:
ruyav9.png

2hykvau.png

m742t3.png

14tal1h.png

o94scw.png

10ygohu.png

2564q2v.png

2aan2uf.png

14tn240.png

spvubt.png

m9x1yh.png

wk09dd.png

14c9lj8.png

And now something better.
6nw9qc.png

2m7ulqf.png

mvq5vt.png

2s7yn3k.png

2lxxmqr.png

2mi2s1s.png

jfx92v.png

vscivq.png

167qm9d.png

2mdfllz.png

wiskls.png

kd4ug3.png

More pics in a second (just a few more)

Can anyboady post something so I can complete the quote?
(now I can't because of new post will sum up with that one and there will be more than 25 images in one post, lol)

Last edited:
More? Man, it's been a while since someone showed THAT much of a map, be happy about it and enjoy it while it lasts... and while you're in that, congratulate the mapper (no1) for sharing this amazing pieces with us. Or... you know, you could fuck off too. :D

More? Man, it's been a while since someone showed THAT much of a map, be happy about it and enjoy it while it lasts... and while you're in that, congratulate the mapper (no1) for sharing this amazing pieces with us. Or... you know, you could fuck off too. :D

He means "more,more,more" because it's awesome and he wants to see the rest, don't be such a mamon.

It's nice Magnetico that you're defending me but I don't find a reason to be such offensive :)

And there (hopefully) won't be more for some time (and I can finally do something better than sucky map). Really.

Back