• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EQShower Script (Non AAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that would go faster but atm, I really don't feel like writing a script to parse the items.xml to mysql XD.

But you'r right the loading speed would increase by allot.
I'll add that in V3.

If enough ppl are interested in Gesior Support I MIGHT add it. Cause I dislike gesior allot so without enough interest I'll only support Modern And SoulAAC.

Then make it for Modern and if it works properly I will add it to the official relase ;)

If you can tell me how ModernAAC works with plugins or "injections" as you call em.

I'll try to make it for ModernAAC.

10% using modren bec and other 90% still updating in Gesior

Wait for next relases of Modern then :thumbup: @up you can create injection in injections/character_view look at the samples there.

Ppl are replieing so fast I can't keep up XD

Paxton if you'd help me with the injections in ModernAAC cause as far as I could tell by looking at it.

Your injections get loaded at the top of the page. Thus making it so that the injection appears top page and ur original content code below it.

No Zisly, I just thought that there is no such person who could give .. and do not say cash, she may well be that a person has on your own computer and would like to enter.

Ppl are replieing so fast I can't keep up XD

Paxton if you'd help me with the injections in ModernAAC cause as far as I could tell by looking at it.

Your injections get loaded at the top of the page. Thus making it so that the injection appears top page and ur original content code below it.

Nope they are not :) It depence on the injection, sent u pm.

Iam still say it will be better and easyier for u i think if u make it for G acc

will ppls don't use modren acc bec its complex
the found GAcc much easyer in updates and ect
yes i know that modern acc is much cool and have new stuff
but iam still with the ppls that use the Gacc

will ppls don't use modren acc bec its complex
the found GAcc much easyer in updates and ect
yes i know that modern acc is much cool and have new stuff
but iam still with the ppls that use the Gacc

Unfortunately, a developer with a bit inteligence would choose to develop for Modern instead of Gesior, the development is much faster & better.

So , i think you sould make a post have a useful information about how to insert the new modren acc with steps
how to change ur Gacc layout to modren template
this thing u should at least post it

Well they'r still in the developing process so they problably add tutorials later on.

So just be patient.
Alternative for Gesior will be released/has been released.

double:please merge :/ cant edit

GesiorAAC is just messy coded especially with his $main var...
He loses on execution time of his scripts because it's so crappy coded.

That's wy I don't feel like adding support for GesiorAAC cause if I do, I know beforehand I've got to fix allot of bugs in it. And with Modern Or SoulAAC it's just modifying the code a little in the echoing parts and input parts.

double:please merge :/ cant edit

GesiorAAC is just messy coded especially with his $main var...
He loses on execution time of his scripts because it's so crappy coded.

That's wy I don't feel like adding support for GesiorAAC cause if I do, I know beforehand I've got to fix allot of bugs in it. And with Modern Or SoulAAC it's just modifying the code a little in the echoing parts and input parts.

its ok ^.- the ppls just need to know more information about Modren acc or soul Account so they can use it

Ported to modern aac.
Plugin in attachements.

Attachments

Ported to modern aac.
Plugin in attachements.

Silent the errors, becaume Im getting about 10k errors:

PHP:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: eq/injection.php

Line Number: 38

Anyway, if it works good I will add it to 0.2 :)

Silent the errors, becaume Im getting about 10k errors:

PHP:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: eq/injection.php

Line Number: 38
Anyway, if it works good I will add it to 0.2 :)

Ive just ported it, forward your requests to original creator.
Also, your clean modern aac also throws notices

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back