• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error accmaker

Looks like problem with session.

Do you have enabled cookies in your browser?

Also check what's in your php.ini file under session.save_path - is this directory writable by your web server?

Make a new file phpinfo.php in your htdocs dir with this content:
Code:
<?php
phpinfo();

Then navigate your browser to http://localhost/phpinfo.php (or any other domain your site is located at).

Then search on this website (in your browser) for "session". Then make a screenshot showing all the "session" variables and post it here.

I put the file in the htdocs and called him phpinfo.php. Pasted text content, however, going into the link you sent appears white background.
Typing the domain name still want from me file path.
When searching for the word, the session receives nothing.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I downloaded the older version of myacc in your website.
How to import tables? Where and how.
It seems to me a simpler solution than a newer version

Last edited by a moderator:
I put the file in the htdocs and called him phpinfo.php. Pasted text content, however, going into the link you sent appears white background.
Typing the domain name still want from me file path.
When searching for the word, the session receives nothing.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I downloaded the older version of myacc in your website.
How to import tables? Where and how.
It seems to me a simpler solution than a newer version

You need to import your database schema into your database. You can do it with phpmyadmin. Select your database and go to 'Import' and then select your schema file. Its commonly named schema.mysql or something like this in your server directory.

Back