• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error at die Crystalserver.

davidml

Mapper
Reaction score
Hi everybody :D i have a very annoying problem with my OTserver [9.83]

the fact is that when a player die, this, when you press the "OK" button of the dialog box, absolutely nothing happens, it freezes and you must logout manually of the game, anyone know what would be the problem? and how could I solve it?

f0sF2QDyp

ba7cd28a7e85b845570afa470f28a33d

Image Links:

https://imageshack.com/i/f0sF2QDyp
http://gyazo.com/ba7cd28a7e85b845570afa470f28a33d

Probable a bug in the source, you could try to kick the player at death in a creaturescripts lua script or use TFS 0.2 or 1.0.

You can try to kick the player with a death or preparedeath script in creaturescripts.
Code:
doRemoveCreature(cid)
You can try to add that to a death/preparedeath script (above return true at the bottom of the script).

If that doesn't solve the issue, you can also just use a different server since that server isn't developed/updated anymore.

doesn't work :(

thats my preparedeath.lua

Code:
function onPrepareDeath(cid, deathList)
    if isPlayer(cid) then
        if getPlayerSlotItem(cid, 2).itemid == 115 then
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, getPlayerExperience(cid))
            doTeleportThing(cid, getTownTemplePosition(getPlayerTown(cid)), true)
            doCreatureAddHealth(cid, getCreatureMaxHealth(cid), true)
            doCreatureAddMana(cid, (getCreatureMaxMana(cid) - getCreatureMana(cid)))
            doRemoveConditions(cid, FALSE)
            doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_HOLYAREA)
            doPlayerPopupFYI(cid, "You are dead.")
            doRemoveCreature(cid)
            return true
        end
    end
    return true
end

I ment above the last return true.
Btw, I assume the return true under doRemoveCreature(cid) should be return false, since there is no reason someone would be teleported to the temple with full health and mana and then die :p
And does itemid 115 exist in your server?

ohh sorry, thats not the correct lua jeje :oops:

Code:
function onDeath(cid, corpse, deathList, lastHitKiller, mostDamageKiller)

if isPlayer(cid) == TRUE then

if (getPlayerSlotItem(cid, 2).itemid == 2173) and getPlayerSkullType(cid) >= 1 then
doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 2173, 1)

doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, false)

doPlayerSetLossSkill(cid, false)

doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, 10)

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_HOLYAREA)
return TRUE
doRemoveCreature(cid)
end

end

return False

end

is that :D

You can't add things under return true.
To make sure it's a source bug, you can unregister all death/preparedeath scripts from creaturescripts and then look if you still have that problem.
If it's a source bug and kicking the player doesn't solve it, then I suggest to just use a different server.

Back
Top Bottom