• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error say temple position is wron when i creat any new char

Shoshooo

Reaction score
When im Log into my character in my OT it say's Temple position is wrong, but i fixed it in my Config whats wrong?
i made all samples, druid sample, knight sample etc. positions
so should i do

Well, when i make a new "temple position" i change the temple position in the map editor (view>edit towns), in the config (what you already did) and the Account Manager's position in SQLite, never got any problems... Be sure to change de z position, because i always forget that. Reply please!

Well, when i make a new "temple position" i change the temple position in the map editor (view>edit towns), in the config (what you already did) and the Account Manager's position in SQLite, never got any problems... Be sure to change de z position, because i always forget that. Reply please!
i did all this but the problem is still not working

If you have that error it's probably there is no such place on map, or on this position is black square. Take from map some random position, replace in some sample and check if you can login.

If you have that error it's probably there is no such place on map, or on this position is black square. Take from map some random position, replace in some sample and check if you can login.
brother i take posx and posy from map remare and i put it in all sample accounts and account manger too

tTf78Ws.png

KWoqaIP.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So i don't know what's going on man, hard to say... When i change it on SQL i go in Players>Account>Data>AccManager>FormView and change the position xyz from there and never got any problems, u sure that all thing are matching including the town ID? Hope u find the solution!

Ok Thanks to every one try to helping me i solved it

i will say the resolve problem now in accountmangement php file in htdoc click ctrl f and search for this posx and change it to ur position only :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back