• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error with new IP changer

neves10

Reaction score
I keep getting the same error, already tried to download again, reinstall tibia, but none of these options worked. It happened with the 10.41 version too, and when I downloaded a non-oficial version it stopped.

The IP changer always gets me this code, and says that I've problems with the just-in-time depuration, could you help me?

ERROR CODE:

System.Exception: Could not find section .text
em ..(String , IntPtr& , IntPtr , IntPtr )
em ..(IntPtr , IntPtr )
em ..(String , String )
em ..(Object , EventArgs )
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Any more informations?
Which OS are you using?

It's working fine here on Windows 8.1 ;)

Have the same problem, cant enter shadowcores...even xenobot ip changer deosnt work :( I have netframefor 4.0+

When does this happen? When you open the IP Changer or when you click on "Apply"?
Can you provide more information about the environment you are running the IP Changer in? As in:
Which version of Windows are you using?
Have you tried (re-)installing .NET Framework 3.5? Do you currently have some other version of .NET Framework installed?

Since i have the exact same problem i can say it happens when i click "Apply" also i have .NET Framework 4.5 and windows 7 always launching it as administrator. I tried to delete the domain client version in ip changer and made the program to find my tibia on its own also tried it when i provided the path to the tibia.exe and still the result stays the same.

Not working, I tried reinstalling .NET Framework, currently I have 4.5 version and it's not working, Windows 7, 32-bit

Since i have the exact same problem i can say it happens when i click "Apply" also i have .NET Framework 4.5 and windows 7 always launching it as administrator. I tried to delete the domain client version in ip changer and made the program to find my tibia on its own also tried it when i provided the path to the tibia.exe and still the result stays the same.

Thanks for the information. Can you try installing .NET Framework 3.5 from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21 and let me know if it makes any difference? It might be that it's just broken with newer versions, I will look into it.

Still not working, there is photo of my error:
259v6uv.jpg

exact same thing happening here. Reinstalling framework didn't change anything, also windows 7 32 bit. Thanks for your response

Thanks for the information. Can you try installing .NET Framework 3.5 from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21 and let me know if it makes any difference? It might be that it's just broken with newer versions, I will look into it.
Thing is, i cant install that framework because when i download it and start, nothing happens, tried by uninstalling my current framework and installing 3.5 without any other installed and still couldnt i dont know whats the issue here also tried with admin on etc.. I am pretty much struggling with this whole situation whole day today xD

@Edit Actually i just noticed that framework 3.5 is supported only until windows XP and vista :eek:

Okay. I should have a solution for you within an hour.

I'm going to need one of you to test the updated version. I've sent a private message with more information to everyone in this thread with the problem. For everyone else, the updated version will be published to everyone when I've confirmed that it works.

Back