• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Espalla an his team abusin a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornkillR

Reaction score
Instead of warring they summoned a pyro elemental which wouldnt die...bug abuse much?

Attachments

I like how the element doesn't show up on the battle screen, and how it isn't pushing the boxes.

@up

lol on cyntara the afk botting /combo bot is ilegal.

and i can see tha the isn't afk or in magebot Team Server.

No action was taken of course for the Mexicans this shows that red favors Beans over Americans :) nice, but if it was me id be ban Deleted Ip banned lawl.

No action was taken of course for the Mexicans this shows that red favors Beans over Americans :) nice, but if it was me id be ban Deleted Ip banned lawl.

hes easy on u and ur team, stop bitching

Nobody was abusing a bug. It was obviously server-sided and effected players on both sides.
Shows how ignorant you are, once again.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back