• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Estelle

duktigpojke

Reaction score
You're not welcome back, I will even rook my character in attempts of killing you. Go back to the shitty hole you came from. Donating for clean death records, crying in gc whenever you die, and claims to be a girl irl.

Well, you are a girl, in your mind. So GTFO

Last edited:
Heard rumors about she's getting back, I thought that she would attempt suicide after getting hacked, and I was really glad about that. But apparently not, so I just needed to make something straight :)

I've heard rumors that "she" is even spreading lies about me so I'll make everything clear here to anyone who has listened to his bullshit. First, it's very likely that it's not even a girl although I haven't bothered to prove it but I have multiple reasons to believe it's not, such as: he created a new email that has not been used anywhere else when he mailed TwifySoft support, he never speaks in Ventrilo or w/e people use, only listens and writes back.

Now, some weeks ago he told people that he would go to London (I have no idea if he did go to London or not, but it doesn't matter), and before he left he robbed every single player that he could (at least one of them by hacking), people that trusted him and cared about him (probably because they thought it was a girl). He sent everything to a new character, on a new account, and didn't login for a few days (so maybe he was in London, but still doesn't matter). I sent the items back to the players who were robbed because there is no reason for this bastard to hack other players, abuse his trust, lie to everyone and start over with their items on a new character (I've confirmed that it was him by checking IP, so whatever he may have told anyone else is a lie). He managed to get his hands on another players items when he was back, and created yet another new account and character to send everything to, and this time I sent everything back to the player who was robbed, including Estelle's items. If he wants his items back, he can go apologize to the players he hacked/robbed and hope they'll give him something back.

Glad you'll do anything to kill this scumbag.

You're not welcome back, I will even rook my character in attempts of killing you. Go back to the shitty hole you came from. Donating for clean death records, crying in gc whenever you die, and claims to be a girl irl.

Well, you are a girl, in your mind. So GTFO

sit down you little bitch

Didnt know that about him.. but it was indeed weird that he never spoke in vent

I've heard rumors that "she" is even spreading lies about me so I'll make everything clear here to anyone who has listened to his bullshit. First, it's very likely that it's not even a girl although I haven't bothered to prove it but I have multiple reasons to believe it's not, such as: he created a new email that has not been used anywhere else when he mailed TwifySoft support, he never speaks in Ventrilo or w/e people use, only listens and writes back.

Now, some weeks ago he told people that he would go to London (I have no idea if he did go to London or not, but it doesn't matter), and before he left he robbed every single player that he could (at least one of them by hacking), people that trusted him and cared about him (probably because they thought it was a girl). He sent everything to a new character, on a new account, and didn't login for a few days (so maybe he was in London, but still doesn't matter). I sent the items back to the players who were robbed because there is no reason for this bastard to hack other players, abuse his trust, lie to everyone and start over with their items on a new character (I've confirmed that it was him by checking IP, so whatever he may have told anyone else is a lie). He managed to get his hands on another players items when he was back, and created yet another new account and character to send everything to, and this time I sent everything back to the player who was robbed, including Estelle's items. If he wants his items back, he can go apologize to the players he hacked/robbed and hope they'll give him something back.

Glad you'll do anything to kill this scumbag.

i can give you more names of scumbags of people that have robbed pther people on this OT, but yet they get away with it, it's more or less the same way people thief each other but yet 60% of the robbers have kepted all there robbed items and the players who lost got nothing back.

if your gonna just target 1 thief instead of looking at the big picture, you should not return anything as it's peoples own fault they got hacked/robbed/thief.

i can give you more names of scumbags of people that have robbed pther people on this OT, but yet they get away with it, it's more or less the same way people thief each other but yet 60% of the robbers have kepted all there robbed items and the players who lost got nothing back.

if your gonna just target 1 thief instead of looking at the big picture, you should not return anything as it's peoples own fault they got hacked/robbed/thief.

missing items?

You mad? :D

We won't help anyone if they were just robbed, that's indeed their fault but if hacking is involved we will help if there's proof which there was in this case.

so you telling me when i lost my items ages ago, belden reth (my friend) was invited to my house, his acc got hacked but yet no gm would help to get my items back.

but ot items are nothing, the thing that gets me mad the most is that it's people "own" fault they get hacked robbed etc, i don't see people on rl tibs who got hacked get items from cipsoft it should be the same here as there, as it's "there own fault" thats my point of view ty for reading, now get your ass back to updating server :).

so you telling me when i lost my items ages ago, belden reth (my friend) was invited to my house, his acc got hacked but yet no gm would help to get my items back.

but ot items are nothing, the thing that gets me mad the most is that it's people "own" fault they get hacked robbed etc, i don't see people on rl tibs who got hacked get items from cipsoft it should be the same here as there, as it's "there own fault" thats my point of view ty for reading, now get your ass back to updating server :).

Belden Reth gave his account information to the player who did it, we don't see that as hacking.

cip got 30k players and i guess 5k is hacked soooo take time to follow back and find out what was hacked and more... and the rules of Cip says ... you fault if you lost something... it doesnt here
hacking is something that isnt included with giving the users a password and the acc... thats just wrong... hacking is to fouce out the password like brute fouce but it can get more into keyloggers and other stuff like that.... hacking isnt giving an other player the acc and password... thats just dum...

so intel never sent info to estelle in letter?

I don't know exactly how Estelle got his account information, but if that was how then he should have told us instead of lying to us. He just lost all his credibility doing so, and he didn't even respond to the support mail after we confronted him about it.

and changing thr acc password for belden reth was not a hack atempt?

Not if the account data was initially given to him.

Isnt the story that Yosef or whoever it was stole items from Belden, they answered with taking Eccims and your items, and they said that they would give it back incase Yosef gave Belden his items back? But Yosef was a greedy jew so he didnt want to? (Not saying all of it is true but ive heard something about it)

Back