• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Estelle

Isnt the story that Yosef or whoever it was stole items from Belden, they answered with taking Eccims and your items, and they said that they would give it back incase Yosef gave Belden his items back? But Yosef was a greedy jew so he didnt want to? (Not saying all of it is true but ive heard something about it)

I think that was Yosef stealing from Velixun, but there was no hacking there so we didn't act.

Ok mabey But chelsea suck so hard so its sad, But call me when they will win sometime :)

Isnt the story that Yosef or whoever it was stole items from Belden, they answered with taking Eccims and your items, and they said that they would give it back incase Yosef gave Belden his items back? But Yosef was a greedy jew so he didnt want to? (Not saying all of it is true but ive heard something about it)

yosef stole velixuns items ,velixun stole eccim's items , i stole yosefs items > BU. over&out \\Ty My FanZ.

I've heard rumors that "she" is even spreading lies about me so I'll make everything clear here to anyone who has listened to his bullshit. First, it's very likely that it's not even a girl although I haven't bothered to prove it but I have multiple reasons to believe it's not, such as: he created a new email that has not been used anywhere else when he mailed TwifySoft support, he never speaks in Ventrilo or w/e people use, only listens and writes back.

Now, some weeks ago he told people that he would go to London (I have no idea if he did go to London or not, but it doesn't matter), and before he left he robbed every single player that he could (at least one of them by hacking), people that trusted him and cared about him (probably because they thought it was a girl). He sent everything to a new character, on a new account, and didn't login for a few days (so maybe he was in London, but still doesn't matter). I sent the items back to the players who were robbed because there is no reason for this bastard to hack other players, abuse his trust, lie to everyone and start over with their items on a new character (I've confirmed that it was him by checking IP, so whatever he may have told anyone else is a lie). He managed to get his hands on another players items when he was back, and created yet another new account and character to send everything to, and this time I sent everything back to the player who was robbed, including Estelle's items. If he wants his items back, he can go apologize to the players he hacked/robbed and hope they'll give him something back.

Glad you'll do anything to kill this scumbag.

"You saved my life", because I was nearly to invite her/him to my house. She/he didn't want to send me friend request on facebook because "it's only for family", she/he doesn't talk on ventrilo at all, etc.
But still, it could be a 25 yo woman like she says so she keeps everything private. But it could be a kid most likely, like you said.
Well all I have to say is thanks for warning.

IF YOU SEE THA POLICE, WARN A BROTHERR

- - - Updated - - -

I think that was Yosef stealing from Velixun, but there was no hacking there so we didn't act.

Yosef went velixun's part of house which has not even 1 rare. Yosef asked Velixun to offer a devileye, Velixun said offer you. Then Velixun opened the doors which are leading to the garden and he(yosef) rushed out and picked devileye, meanwhile he removed his invite. Velixun waited a late night and cleaned the entire floor of Eccim's house.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know exactly how Estelle got his account information, but if that was how then he should have told us instead of lying to us. He just lost all his credibility doing so, and he didn't even respond to the support mail after we confronted him about it.

Not if the account data was initially given to him.

Intel sent his acc pass with letter to Estelle.

@Rosestylez

Almost as you said..

I wanted to buy the Devileye and he was in my house (after I got kicked from the guild, he also tricked me that they were cleaning up in the guild and that I could pm Ansikte to get in again) - he was picking out something that he wanted for his devileye and when I opened the door to enter the garden by myself ofc, he ran in and threw out as much as he could to his MS which was standing outside on an MC. - He tricked me that I was still with them.

After that I explained what happened to a friend and I got the bright idea to clean Eccims house to get my items back, and I did it like 30 min after Yosef stole from me, it wasnt even night and I just took everything that was worth anything..

I told them that if they wanted to get Eccim his stuff back then Yosef should give my items back, then Yosef got robbed (karma mf! ,,l,,) and now I guess I'm keeping Eccim's stuff because I am pretty sure that I won't get my items back again ;-)

Thats about it, Yosef is telling people that I backstabbed etc and he was always a greedy whore - as he still is today.

Extramaterial about Yosef the brainless retarded... unibrowed, big nosed(lol).. Thing?

Yosef threatened me to ping my "gaming ip" as he said lol.. He proved that he had my IP and he even said it to people in default..
He said that he was gonna ping me with friends via cmd :)

- I told him to come see me irl instead of being a bitch and he said that he could bring a friend to record everything if I would hit him (lolqqmenzplx) so he could report me to the police AFTER HE JUST SAID HE WAS GONNA PING ME (which is illegal)

And it seems things have gone very well for the stupid fuck afterwards.. :O

@Rosestylez

Almost as you said..

I wanted to buy the Devileye and he was in my house (after I got kicked from the guild, he also tricked me that they were cleaning up in the guild and that I could pm Ansikte to get in again) - he was picking out something that he wanted for his devileye and when I opened the door to enter the garden by myself ofc, he ran in and threw out as much as he could to his MS which was standing outside on an MC. - He tricked me that I was still with them.

After that I explained what happened to a friend and I got the bright idea to clean Eccims house to get my items back, and I did it like 30 min after Yosef stole from me, it wasnt even night and I just took everything that was worth anything..

I told them that if they wanted to get Eccim his stuff back then Yosef should give my items back, then Yosef got robbed (karma mf! ,,l,,) and now I guess I'm keeping Eccim's stuff because I am pretty sure that I won't get my items back again ;-)

Thats about it, Yosef is telling people that I backstabbed etc and he was always a greedy whore - as he still is today.

Extramaterial about Yosef the brainless retarded... unibrowed, big nosed(lol).. Thing?

Yosef threatened me to ping my "gaming ip" as he said lol.. He proved that he had my IP and he even said it to people in default..

- I told him to come see me irl instead of being a bitch and he said that he could bring a friend to record everything if I would hit him (lolqqmenzplx) so he could report me to the police AFTER HE JUST SAID HE WAS GONNA PING ME (which is illegal)

"Track him, find him, kill him", godly quote. But seriously if I went rl meeting with him, I'd beat the shit out of him

well i gave him moon backpack for free cuz he faked to be Hanni.
and he wanted invite to house so i said log into gm acc then do it... then worst of all he said he couldnt cuz marks lil brother was working on the test server with that acc and told me that was on the same "lua"

as i been working with ot i knew that wasnt hanni... so he didnt get invited to my house but got a free moon backpack from me.

that unibrow motherfucker is a pussy ... and i guesss just 140 cm tall to ._.

yes we hate you @yosef

Yosef is a 16 y/o kid who poses with a cigarette on every pic, and since he's a faggot he takes around 100 pics/day. Thats alot of cigarettes, so he would be able to strike 1 blow at you, then his loungs would collapse and you could jump on his head untill the end of time (true story bro)

@Rosestylez

Almost as you said..

he begged me to teach him how to ping some1/sth , i was like who u want to ping and he said Velixun , i was like TROLOLOLOL

@Rosestylez

Almost as you said..

Why would he bring a friend to record when he's a tough guy posing with machette and shit .

Back