• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Whi World Beta 0.1.5.8 [Client 10.77][new content!]

Are you going to try this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Patch 0.1.5.7.8 <
This patch is more of a balance fixing. Thanks to a new player :D
Usually right after patch I have to fix the previous updates xD

Well I start doing something new in monday, so far looks like mummy!
Anybu, have a nice weekend.

>Patch 0.1.5.7.9 <
New endgame feature! equipment tokens.

When you finally get to the point where you got all the best items and feel like there is nothing else to grind for, well now you can do more!
You can max out the stats of your best items by using tokens on them! (given that you did not already get max rolled stats on looting them item)

>Patch 0.1.5.7.9 <
New endgame feature! equipment tokens.

When you finally get to the point where you got all the best items and feel like there is nothing else to grind for, well now you can do more!
You can max out the stats of your best items by using tokens on them! (given that you did not already get max rolled stats on looting them item)
whats editions is it ? any examples ? ;) :O

whats editions is it ? any examples ? ;) :O
you mean what stats it improves?

Currently only supports general stats. I do plan to add unique effects to the list too, but I will do it some other time as it takes days to do something like that.
Code:
itemSystem_moddingStatConfT = {
    physicalRes = 2,
    deathRes = 3,
    earthRes = 3,
    energyRes = 3,
    iceRes = 3,
    fireRes = 3,
    holyRes = 3,
    armor = 5,
    def = 1,
    speed = 5,
    ccv = 1,
    cH = 1,
    cbv = 1,
    minDam = 10,
    maxDam = 10,
    -- barrier
}

now guess where is the anvil and think about cap. insane grinding machine :D
i like this update, great work.

now guess where is the anvil and think about cap. insane grinding machine :D
i like this update, great work.
Almost makes me want to release house building feature where you can build urself an anvil.

Any particular spells anyone wants to see on Mummies?

Mummy is a very slow creature who is using controlling spells and heavy damage spells what take time to reach to player.

Current spell ideas:
A spell what binds target near mummy (bind is going to be new CC type, where binded creature can not move nor use weapons)
A spell what shoots bomb like toilet papers on ground and when player steps on it they will get rooted (root is is going to be new CC type, where rooted creature can not move)
A line damage spell what deals death damage (same like every almost every other undead has)
A huge aoe spell with odd path pattern which makes it take lot of time to reach target.

A spell what binds target near mummy (bind is going to be new CC type, where binded creature can not move nor use weapons)
so it's just simple stun? I mean stun with new particles :)

A spell what shoots bomb like toilet papers on ground and when player steps on it they will get rooted (root is is going to be new CC type, where rooted creature can not move)
creature or player? he will be able to attack and cast spells while rooted?

how about a spell that will make mummy stop moving (meaby hiding in sarcophagus) and become immune to damage for some times but in the meantime spawning some undead monsters
when mummy steps on the bandage he consumes them for some health

so it's just simple stun? I mean stun with new particles :)

creature or player? he will be able to attack and cast spells while rooted?

how about a spell that will make mummy stop moving (meaby hiding in sarcophagus) and become immune to damage for some times but in the meantime spawning some undead monsters
when mummy steps on the bandage he consumes them for some health

bind vs stun
stun doesn't allow spell casting, bind will allow it. This means all the mages can free themselves with dispel.

mummy root:
well if mummy uses the root then only roots players.

But overall if players would get that cc, then their root would affect monsters. (and players in pvp)

Mummies spawn from sarcophagus.
I don't think its good idea to make them go back there and stall for even more time.
After all you be trying to solve the puzzle.
+ it doesn't seem to fit on mummy to pussy out and hide

Healing is good idea, I will add it.

New spell idea: buff what gives hp back from % of death damage done.

>Patch 0.1.5.8<

This might be the last update I will do this year. Nothing set in stone yet, but I might be leaving home end of this week.
This can be your last week to try Whi World on this patch.

When I leave I will not bother keeping server online. However it does not mean I will stop working on it.
I wont be spending lot of time like I currently am, but I should be able to spend like ~35 hours a month. (so far it was ~120h month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back