• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[EVENT] Capture the Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
The night prior to this Saturday, we will be releasing a major update. To make this occasion extra festive, we will host our first event of many to come. To give it a soft start, we will begin with the photo contest "Capture the Moment!". We know that this is not the event that most of you have been wanting, but be patient, more will come.

Rtb1G5W.png

Capture the Moment!
This events main idea is that you will take a screenshot in LunarForce and write an accompanying text of maximum 100 words that you believe symbolizes LunarForce and the main idea behind LunarForce (hardcore PvP meets RPG). Remember to be creative! The deadline for submitting your entry is on Saturday, May 11th at 16:00 CEST. The winners will after that be chosen and presented at the prize ceremony that is held at the Open-Air Theatre just outside Thais at 20:00 CEST. Even if you haven't participated in this contest you are very welcome to join us, we will be throwing out surprises to make this a pleasant evening for everyone!

Rules
One picture per participant.
No editing of the picture.
Text of maximum 100 words.

How do I join?
Post your submission in this thread. (Imgur is a great website for hosting pictures)

What can I win?
First prize: Three premium scrolls (90 LunarForce shop coins), a Gold Medal and an Arcane Insignia.
Second prize: Two premium scrolls (60 LunarForce shop coins) and a Silver Medal.
Third prize: One premium scroll (30 LunarForce shop coins) and a Bronze Medal.

Good luck and see you all on Saturday!

Only the best =D
Lunarforce is not only a server, is a place where you can looking for good friends, like me, I played for 2 months and i found lots of good friends, and i can shared a lot of stuff and emotions. Thanks lunarforce for exist, go for more years, we will stay with you always*-*
Best server (1000 x 891).jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Our looks but neither has it been a year since this major project is in action, and so far only improved, congratulations LunarForce, and Shadowcores (all TwifySoft :w00t:).

Here is my participation!
735Jume.png

Congratulations Twifysoft on two great servers and happy birthday to Shadowcores!

Attachments

How much blood would you shed to stay alive?

Here's my contribution - https://i.imgur.com/kPmA32E.jpg

Once again Happy Anniversary TwifySoft Team and good luck in your further progress on improving both ShadowCores and LunarForce!

Mucho love~

Thank you for all of your submissions! The thread has been closed and we will now evaluate the entries. We hope to see you all at the prize ceremony that is being held at the Open-Air Theatre just outside Thais at 20:00 CEST. Even if you haven't participated in this contest you are very welcome to join us, we will be throwing out surprises to make this a pleasant evening for everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

The winners are the following:

1st place: Kelloks
2nd place: Diac Primeiro
3rd place: So Na Beradiinha

Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back