• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Event

Inferniak

Eladrius
Reaction score
Since nothing happens on this ot maybe gm's should make any events like last standing with bosses (like that one on depot roof from softcores)

Any ideas? :))
:)

How can they do a event? They hardly ever have time to login in-game. They are working on the upcoming update.

before they started to work on update their work was making screenshot at log in records :S I reported few bugs - haven't fixed 'em yet

before they started to work on update their work was making screenshot at log in records :S I reported few bugs - haven't fixed 'em yet

Their not doing regular updates in just one second as long as the bugs are not critical. They fix the bug on their private test-server and then they will launch it with the next major update. So don't think that their just ignoring the bug reports.

How can they do a event? They hardly ever have time to login in-game. They are working on the upcoming update.

If they have no time to do anything special they should consider hiring another GM to this server. One that actually checks botters & hosts events such as best house, finding items or whatever people enjoy these days.

If they have no time to do anything special they should consider hiring another GM to this server. One that actually checks botters & hosts events such as best house, finding items or whatever people enjoy these days.

I guess it won't take too much for this big upcoming Update, after this I think they're going to do something special :).
We hope this, but I'm not sure, either I can do any type of promises.

Back