• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Evolution

4Muki4

HOROHOROHORO
Reaction score
Im searching for team to complete my server.

This evolution isin't RPG or tp server Its mixed whit both :D

Some Screens:

11qjmeu.jpg

5ocv4h.jpg

2445naf.jpg

30ddkia.jpg

qp3yiw.jpg

1znohg4.jpg

13zyf6b.jpg

e2hir.jpg

29uysg1.jpg

vyjja.jpg

sd07c4.jpg

2vk00n7.jpg

ndvk90.jpg

34r8tnm.jpg

Im right now searching
Mapper: 2/2- please give us some pieces of your mapping
Scripter: 0/1 - give some samples of your scripting
Hoster: 1/1 -Please Give us your PC information and speed test, Must have skills on .php

Code:
Name:
Aplying for:
Samples of your work: (Scripters and Mappers Must have one here)
Contact Info:

Pending

Denied

accepted
GM Cloudy - as hoster
N4z3R - as mapper
mosh - as mapper

/4muki4/

Last edited:
Hey there, about me:
My Name is Patrik and im 18 years old im web designer and server administator in rl. My Hometown is Mötz its in Austria.
Got good english skills and speak German aswell

i have alot of expirience in Mapping,Scripting and Hosting xD since i owned myself some ots like illuvatar.at and owning again soon another ot
but i still search some work i can do for other servers being owner isnt nice always so i want to help players on other Servers too.
All PPL who know me ,know im a trustfully Person who know alot about Tibia and OTs

you can contact me on e-mail ([email protected]), skype (sirepatrik), msn ([email protected]) and here ofc

Hosting info: got a Dedicated Server, runs on Windows Server 2008 R2 with 64GB RAM and 4x 3,33Ghz. Internet connection with 3 websites on and a full Teamspeak online.

mapping and scripts can be shown ingame on my old ots.

see ya ;D
Cloudy

Name: AHMED.
Applying for: CM, GM or ST Whicever you'd like the best for me!
Experience: I've been CM and God before, at 2x 8.6 servers, so it might not be much I know. But also had experience on 7.6 servers alot, which was really fun imo - Been playing tibia since 6 years old
Why should we choose you?: Im a friendly person, I like to help people out with problems they might get while playing a game, And i know all commands and i can make spell and items and mana and many things
What can you do?: Scripting , Mapper

Ty for reading mate

I hope your still looking for GMs/CMs/STs

EDIT: Im from egypt

- - - Updated - - -

NEED any Things Agian From me?

- - - Updated - - -

ANd My language :english and france and spains
and I'm Very Good in English and france

PM ME

Back