• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just photoshopped sadly. Would be awesome if it was real, I know CipSoft was planning on implementing a fog/weather system, not sure if its Flash only.

When is the server going to be up, i want to play the first day it is :p

As Magnetico said, we'll let you know :D

Katana Quest (By Aftonbladet)
9rswlf.png

1220rqo.png

Cool, it looks like its gonna be the best ot ever :p, deffiently best mapping haha

I feel sorry for you that u use that *Omagad look at me im a troll* thingy as excuse to act like a total moron.
Posting in ur signature that ur a asshole doesnt make being a asshole any better lol

Btw, i love ze katan quest pix :3

I feel sorry for you that u use that *Omagad look at me im a troll* thingy as excuse to act like a total moron.
Posting in ur signature that ur a asshole doesnt make being a asshole any better lol

Btw, i love ze katan quest pix :3
+1!

I could show some of the city... But I'd rather wait to have it done. :D And you have seen it, so stfup! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back