• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Excalibur 8.22

Exp Stages or just 5x?

Do you mean like MSN with Contact Address?

Npc System - 100% (Every single npc will be made by me.)

Scripters wont help you?

Good Luck with Excalibur!

Exp Stages will only be 5.
The scripters will help me if its something i dont realy understand or cant do on my own.

So far i know you are just a webdesigner, you dont got any knowledge in lua section or other important shits, and its not possible to get 100 % real npc's with correct stories etc :p
and Please do not make new threads with team recruting every 2 weeks ^.-
Anyways good luck with your project.

Hhaha Sasir, My computer crashed and a 63 mb map did disapear. What would i do? Singing of happiness? You are just a pathetic noob afraid of competitors.
Btw - Where did you find the text "All Npcs Will Exist?"

Well thats why im saving everything new what i make on a CD ^.-

By writing npc system and every single ^.-
Pwned and owned ³

Well thats why im saving everything new what i make on a CD ^.-

By writing npc system and every single ^.-
Pwned and owned ³

HAHAHAHAHA every single ahhahaha I DONT MEEN EVERY SINGLE OF REALTIBIAS NPCS LOL I MEEN THE NPCS EXISTING WILL BE MADE BY ME.

You dont mean every single but you write it, haha Im sure everyone understand it :phaha
well well hes opening and closing his threads always, and changing the name of projects lol the problem is noone want join to his projects cause they know who he is :p

I dont really know how it goes but;

Arguing over the internet is like competing in the paralympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded

So far i know you are just a webdesigner, you dont got any knowledge in lua section or other important shits, and its not possible to get 100 % real npc's with correct stories etc :p
and Please do not make new threads with team recruting every 2 weeks ^.-
Anyways good luck with your project.

anything is possible ;]

Back