• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ExoriaOTS RPG is in need of mapper and scripter!

Ist

Reaction score
We hope that ExoriaOTS will be something more than only another tibia server, we will do everything to make it live on it own!

please, register and check forum project Exoria OTS - there you can leave your ideas!

We are currently searching for people within this community to help us proceed with project.
Currently, we are in need of one mapper and scripter, tho map is actually done - we need someone to map some instances etc, and also a junior scripter to help us out with the quests etc

Greetings,
As this is one of the proffesional projects, while we'll be done I will be able to manage (on 100%) dedicated machine for tests and to final run of server, like this:

CPU: Intel Xeon W3520 4x 2x 2.66+ GHz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
HDD: 80 GB SSD
NET: 1 Gbit

Minimap:
semttulotdc.png

Map is almost done, all we need now are some quests places, dungeons etc.
Expected rate will be about this:
1-30lvl 15x
30-120lvl 5x
120- 3x

So there will be no 400lvls after a week.

I've added few scripts that are interesting in my humble opinion, I think that its worth to mention 'bout:

- War of Emperium
- Working War System (with shields)
- Autostack 100%
- Attack/follow totally like in RL tibia
- PUSHing finally works!
- Weapon enchant system (up to +5 :))
- PvP Arena (no looses while you die)

Whats in SMS shop?
- Pacc
- Softs
- Weapon Enchant gem maybe ?

Who is in need now
Mapper:
[Total: 0/1]
Payment: depends if project will succeed.[/I]
This is not hard work, all you have to do is map us some dungeons, instances and quest zones - at least for now!

Scripter:
[Total: 0/1]
Payment: depends if project will succeed.[/I]
We need a scripter for basic thing such as npcs, quests and stuff like this.

Who is in project now, what are you Ist actually doing?
Well, I have managed the whole map, scripts, spawns and stuff, there is many custom quests but also all that matters from the real tibia (from dhq to inq, poi, demon oak) actually I have head full of ideas but don't have time to put them all into life, thats why I am looking for another scripter.
Also figuring out the host will be my mission, tho I already have some contact with pretty good hoster so after we'll finish job 'bout the server, we can immediately put it online.

I also speak English, Polish, Czech so as you can see I am work totally as a head of all this. My girlfriend is head of the Game Masters crew and she is alsko perfect community manager as she know English, Polish and Spanish!.

Application
(A form that will help us choose our team)

✧ What is your real name? ✧
✧ What is your age or date of birth? ✧
✧ What country do you currently live in? ✧
✧ What languages do you speak? ✧
✧ What position are you applying for? ✧
✧ What is your Email Address & MSN? ✧
✧ How long have you been involved in open tibia? ✧
✧ Why should we choose you over someone else? ✧
✧ Please provide an example of something you have created. ✧
(This last one is for Mappers)

✧ What is your real name? ✧ Devin
✧ What is your age or date of birth? ✧ 4/27/98
✧ What country do you currently live in? ✧ America
✧ What languages do you speak? ✧ English
✧ What position are you applying for? ✧ Mapper
✧ What is your Email Address & MSN? ✧ [email protected]
✧ How long have you been involved in open tibia? ✧ um 5 years
✧ Why should we choose you over someone else? ✧ cause i can be on everday for about 9-10 hours
✧ Please provide an example of something you have created. ✧ Pm me and ill show you some of my work

✧ What is your real name? ✧ Aymen
✧ What is your age or date of birth? ✧8,7,99
✧ What country do you currently live in? ✧Finland
✧ What languages do you speak? ✧English, finnish, arabic and swedish
✧ What position are you applying for? ✧ Mapper
✧ What is your Email Address & MSN? ✧ msn: [email protected] and skype name: werido11
✧ How long have you been involved in open tibia? ✧ 4,5 years
✧ Why should we choose you over someone else? ✧ Im a experienced mapper and i can work for 24/7
✧ Please provide an example of something you have created. ✧ ill send u some pictures via msn if u want.

✧ What is your real name? ✧ Karim
✧ What is your age or date of birth? ✧ 09,02,97
✧ What country do you currently live in? ✧ Finland
✧ What languages do you speak? ✧english, swedish, finnish and a little germany
✧ What position are you applying for? ✧ Scripter
✧ What is your Email Address & MSN? ✧ [email protected] but u can ask questions in email: [email protected] if u want and even in [email protected] in msn and skype: werido11 because aymen is my little bro so we have the same skype.
✧ How long have you been involved in open tibia? ✧ 3 years
✧ Why should we choose you over someone else? ✧ well i can work 24/7 and script quests, dungeons etc. and runes, spells, and if u want i could give u TFS 4.0 if u dont have it. and u could ask me for other scripts and if i can script them ill do it or i cant ill try to and read about how to.

Back