• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp loosing by dead?

Arieswar

Reaction score
I think that blessings against pk should be added since higher lvls like me , are loosing 1.5 lvls in one dead in a war omg, so we go war die 3 times and lose 4-5 lvls and it takes ALOT of time to get that back+ brazilians are sneaking every time of the day so i think that should be added so we less exp when we die by players bcz its SO FUCKING MUCH 1.5 lvl by dead

Btw lvls under 200 dont comment shit like ( no like this is okay bla bla bla) if ur not 200+ u shouldnt talk shit :p

Finally someone that think same as me :p! (Twist of Fate)
I agree this!

If it would be lower this server would be crowded of high level players.

If you don't want to die on it then simply don't go to war with it.
And botting is at your own risk; everyone gets killed by Brasilians.

If it would be lower this server would be crowded of high level players.

If you don't want to die on it then simply don't go to war with it.
And botting is at your own risk; everyone gets killed by Brasilians.

u dont apport anything with that, it should be high lvls cuz how long server been working alredy? maybe u wanna be 200-300 lvl forever but if this ot works for long i would like to be higher lvl and i can go war with higher lvl when im 350 i will lose 2.5 lvl by dead or what.? its a propose to change the exp losing not to go war or not.

Maybe not Twist of Fate, but UNFAIR FIGHT system?
If a player is killed during PvP combat and the sum of the levels of his killers is greater than his own level, he gets a reduced death penalty. In this case, the amount of experience and skill loss is equal to the victim's level divided by the sum of each killer's level. Death penalty is reduced maximally by 80%.
Death - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

u dont apport anything with that, it should be high lvls cuz how long server been working alredy? maybe u wanna be 200-300 lvl forever but if this ot works for long i would like to be higher lvl and i can go war with higher lvl when im 350 i will lose 2.5 lvl by dead or what.? its a propose to change the exp losing not to go war or not.

Wars aren't fun when theres a bunch of level 350's on this server.

If you wanna get level 300 you're able to make it, easily. But after that no1 should become higher. And if you want to; there's the risk of dieing and spending a lot of time getting it back. This aint 999x ot, idiot.

Horrible idea. These updates are the reason that global Tibia is filled with level 3-500s. PvP and deaths are what keeps levels in check.

In my opinion there could be a pvp bless which reduces death penalty loss from a player by x %, however it should cost more than 100k.

In my opinion there could be a pvp bless which reduces death penalty loss from a player by x %, however it should cost more than 100k.

As soon as PvP bless gets implemented, players will all start luring monsters like crazy to kill enemies or just randoms.

Ice meto rlly u havent think about it? there's almost no wars 0000000000 wars if pvp bless would be impleneted shadowcores would be a war server instead of rpg ;) even other teams would come cuz nice wars here, but if u wanna keep in ur mind that stupid idea that everyone must be 300 lvl go ahead. its an ot server and if a player is playing for 4 months he should be higher lvl .

Oh so you want it to be at like for example xazoria.net, where there's the same exp stages after level 250 (x2) and there's a fucking level 900? Wars are the best when people have an even level, which is not to high. For the people spending a lot of time in their chars; they deserve to be level 300. But once over level 300 it should be your own risk, knowing that when you die it takes ages to get it back.

You should calculate yourself if you think its worth it to go over 300 yes or no.
What's the point of being higher level than that anyway? You can do everything you can on a level 300 as you do on a level 350.

Plus; I have never seen Rotatez crying about loosing his levels, and he's been downgraded from 300 to 290 multiple times.

So i dont care about Rotatez lol maybe he doesnt say it here but im sure he doesnt like it. dude u just dont understand that there would be alot of wars ? easy to understand it or maybe ur a nonpvp thats why u dont want it, u would still lose 1.5 lvls with mosnters so who cares and who cares if theres a 900 lvl in 2 years, its an ot server and rlly u think ppl will play after 1 year if they cant pass lvl 300? plz be smarter.

Btw lvls under 200 dont comment shit like ( no like this is okay bla bla bla) if ur not 200+ u shouldnt talk shit :p

Hello Mr.Brain dead.

I'm level uhm 276? And I was (I think) 296. ( Rovryttar Clas ) And you can go and fuck yourself my friend.
And a higher death penalty on a server you can get over 10kk/h if you can manage to play the game, is really good. Since you can take your exp back quick, if you know how to exp though.
(But you're brazilian and most likely dont know how to play this game)

I got this to say to you. You should get punished by dying, so it's acctually worth to kill someone.

Unless like on real tibia people dont give a fuck if they die vs players. And that on a OT, is no fun. You should not only lose frags on a war you should lose massive amount of exp and money. Like the old times.

Back