• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp..

Mini1

Reaction score
Hello :>

Is it legal to kill a person like 20 times if the one you kill is a friend of yours and wants to give you exp? :>

Im currenty rewriting the code so you will only recive reputation points 3 times for one person.

At the moment we are banning every character that are cheating in our reputation system :)

First of all, wrong thread.

And to answer your question, read the rules at IceChaw if its written that its legal/illegal.

I mean.. Look at this situation.. A friend of mine wants to give me exp in game from his char, I want to have the exp, but then my reputation points will go up on twitbeef, so what should I do?

I mean.. Look at this situation.. A friend of mine wants to give me exp in game from his char, I want to have the exp, but then my reputation points will go up on twitbeef, so what should I do?
not possible :p feloth got some system, you cant get rep + from the same person once a day or something like that :thumbup:

Back