• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

experience for players

Spo teh pro

Reaction score
Code:
	experienceStages = "yes"
	rateExperience = 10.0
	rateExperienceFromPlayers = 1
	rateSkill = 25.0
	rateMagic = 3.0
	rateLoot = 2.0
	rateSpawn = 1

minLevelThresholdForKilledPlayer = 0.9
	maxLevelThresholdForKilledPlayer = 0

This is in my config and I'd like to know how to set this to make it like inferna in the old days?

I want that only if you kill higher levels than yourself, you'll receive experience
And if you kill someone higher than you, you recieve as much exp as he looses

for example level 100 loses 1.000.000 experience and a level 70 receives all the 1.000.000 experience

Code:
	blessingsOnlyPremium = "no"
	blessingReductionBase = 30
	blessingReductionDecreament = 5
	eachBlessReduction = 8
Could anyone explain me what this means?

Code:
	deathLostPercent = 15

How much deathLostPercent do I have when I buy every bless?
I wanted it to have 7% because
15% = all
-5x bless = 10% left
premium = 1% and promotion = 2%

Thanks and rep+ ofcourse

how it works is 10% loss no prem
premium = 7%
then your 5 blessings makes it 2%
so if you want it 7% add 5 to the original total so your right with 15%

your level threshhold makes the exp On killing players so you have 0.9
example:
level 100 x 0.9 = 90 so a level 100 can gain exp from a level 90 anything below he wont. so set it to 0.1

make your max 0 so all lower lvls can exp from higher levels As there is no limit.

now to reward lower level kills with a set ammount of exp il post a script when im back from work ~ 3h from the time of this post now

Last edited:
:eek: thank you
rep+ for you ofcourse

So you can fix it that if 2 lvl 70's for example are going to kill a lvl 100 and the lvl 100 will lose 1kk exp and the 2 lvl 70's splt the exp then?
each 500k?

i have a script that you can reward a player an exact amount so if a player kills another player they get 500k exp regardless of how many others helped
its always good to keep it with the config so 7% exp loss is about 1kk for a level 100 but is divided by damage. il take a look i might be able to fix it for you when i get home. but if i cant set it the way you want il help you find the best alternative

okay because I tried it and me and my friend used this on our test server;

70 ED killed 100 RP and the RP lost like almost 700k~ exp and the ED gained like 300k exp only from that ;S

Back