• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

explaining my new avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score
I do not want to explain why i changed my avatar, but i know it will be necessary so i will do it now while i still have time .

I am not a big fan of Adolf Hitler as a politician, and i understand that many ( including me ) will agree on the fact that he was a bad human being .

What you probably don't know is that hitler was not only a politician , he was an artist before become politician. I am a big fan of his art so i decided to study more about it and i think i have the right to distinguish the two faces of one man.

In simple words i am using his avatar because i am an artists like he used to be and because i like his work, not his politics .

Sincerely, kenjin

^i anticipated myself because i know that if i dint you would be one of the stupid ones complaining about my new avatar . At least now you can say you would not do that

Thread not necessary.
Even so, without a doubt, there are those that are quick to judge, be wary.

Freyja digress.

632cDuT.png

Notice Freyja's avatar!
Notice the cute smug look of utter mischief; the blank stare into your very soul!
Notice Freyja's hands as Freyja will shoot your eyes out for staring! It's so devilishly evil!

Pew Pew Pew~!

/care

A person's avatar is their business.

Last edited:
Using Hitler's image inforum, plus promoting a guild to "eliminate and destroy all brs ingame", with another guild named "border patrol"?
I do not know how more stupid can you get..

One could respect your point of view, but not if you make that thread which somewhat relates to Hitler's bad nature.

p.s. your antibr players thread was erased, your trolo combination only leads to flaming, insults, racism and needless posts, I won't spend my time cleaning it all the week

[sarcasm]Best politican ever![/sarcasm]

Look what he's done:
TA0Baxy.jpg

Let's all 'heil' Hitler!

Edit: Not to be mistaken or anything but ... @kenjin magician, you're a retard.

Duhh helloo??
I have sayings here too I have no any proflems with it adolf on picture little but
puting this picuter up here has noting to do wth the Trpibia game and its too graphfihc these picutere i think U have ban !

this discussion has no point. some retarded guy changed his avatar to hitlers ugly face and started a topic bout that when every1 gives a shit about his avatar. is this some kind of psychical sickness? you speak to yourself when you're alone at home?

You guys are all so ignorant its funny. Your a disgrace to humans. You would understand if u had people that you know serve and die for their country.

Kenjin Magician, if you can see beauty on Hitler's art even knowing what he done to some nations with no reason (only his reasons which are stupid) you have mental problems bro. you'd better find a psychologist

Humans have been known to be the most intelligent creatures in this existence yet, at the same time when placed into a group, they become an amalgamation of babbling, drooling, stupidity as shown here.

Freyja's point; both are at fault, kenjin magician for using the avatar for his (opinionated) reasons despite the sensitive issue that it would bring and the opposition either being absolutely incompetent idiots or bringing attention to it as that sensative issue. You would have been better off not making the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back