• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exporting database

NIcLOOX

I'm NOOB
Reaction score
exporting the DB, and importing in other comp has been always a hell for me.

fuked shit never import properly, or give error when exporting, bah... screw it

i usually use xampp... but sometimes i just install mysql manually..

best way to export/import DB?...

Last edited:
Well, when moving your database to another server, I'm usually just extracting the xampp folder into a zip file and upload it on speedy*****malware.localhost and download it on the server that I'm going to use it on.

If you don't want to do that, export your database and delete all triggers in it, should work. If you would encounter any other problems, please post them here and I/we will do our best to help you out.

actually im not having problems because well im not exporting nothing atm... i may make any DB for testing purposes, what i know is, i tryed to export few days ago, and at the end i sucefully imported it, but it was a hell...

I can export perfeclty, the problem comes when i try to import (yes, phpmyadmin)... and i knew many ppl copy/paste data but isnt that a sucky way to do it?...

The easyer part (in case that u want to export ur DB step by step) is when ur exporing the tables... but when u try to import the data aswell... (insert the accounts in the acc table and stuff)... god bless u...

Any tip for that or something?

when you need to transport ur database close your sql server from xamp and then goto
C:\xampplite\mysql\data\
and then there your database schud be just copy that folder to a usb or zip it and send over on msn to the new pc and then in new pc replace that file to
C:\xampplite\mysql\data\
and you exported and imported your database easyest way.

isnt that like mhmm too sucky/newbish way?.. i mean transfer like 20MB file isnt harder than idk, export it properly into a txt which is less than 1MB?... (shit that i rlly cant do because im always having problems to import)

Back