• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Extibia 7.4 medium rate discussion thread

I have updated end ups stages.
pretty good rates, id just increase skills a bit to 7-8x as a compensation for rp/ek because mana regen is pretty high + life rings are very strong, so it will balance it out

possible for u to start 1 august?

First lines of the first post - "As few of you already know, Extibia was the very first server of Tibianus."

Code:
From 1 To 7 - x9
From 8 To 20 - x12
From 21 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 51 - x7
From 51 To 61 - x6
From 61 To 71 - x5
From 71 To 81 - x4
From 81 - x3

What do you tell about these rates?

Code:
From 1 To 7 - x9
From 8 To 20 - x12
From 21 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 51 - x7
From 51 To 61 - x6
From 61 To 71 - x5
From 71 To 81 - x4
From 81 - x3

3x is a good ending rate, with 2x it takes so long to get back your lvl after death, but maybe start 3x sooner, at like 71 so that way there are more wars at like 60-80 which is best imo
7x skills
3x maglevel (has to be lower than skills because high regen and very highered life ring regen)

tasks need some looking into because there are a lot of tasks not worth doing at all and the rewards are not very balanced

example
150 ghoul = 100k exp reward
200 stalkers = = 72k exp reward
see what i mean? stalkers are harder to find, harder to kill than ghouls and u have to kill more of them AND you get worse reward, no reason to make stalker task ever

other examples
Demon task is bad, u get 2.5kk for 666 demons, and u get 2kk for 500 behes, demons much much harder to kill, give more exp for it or add demon legs too.
Djinn tasks are bad too, 200 djinns is pretty hard to do but the reward is only 150k exp, u get 100k for 150 ghouls in comparison.
Minotaurs/Orcs you shouldnt be able to kill all types, right now u can kill 200 dwarves for 150k exp, in comparison 100 rotworms is 24k exp, imba dwarf and same for orcs.
Hunter task is bad too, 120k for 200 hunters.
There should be some reason to do tasks like this, if a task is hard to do and takes a long time the reward should be good otherwise nobody will ever do hunters, djinns, demons, slimes, ghosts and a few others, i suggest adding some item rewards to these or highering the exp reward.

Last edited:
Code:
From 1 To 7 - x9
From 8 To 20 - x12
From 21 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 51 - x7
From 51 To 61 - x6
From 61 To 71 - x5
From 71 To 81 - x4
From 81 - x3

i think perfect stages, what about client? it will be same as tibianus client or normal ?

3x is a good ending rate, with 2x it takes so long to get back your lvl after death, but maybe start 3x sooner, at like 71 so that way there are more wars at like 60-80 which is best imo
7x skills
3x maglevel (has to be lower than skills because high regen and very highered life ring regen)

tasks need some looking into because there are a lot of tasks not worth doing at all and the rewards are not very balanced

example
150 ghoul = 100k exp reward
200 stalkers = = 72k exp reward
see what i mean? stalkers are harder to find, harder to kill than ghouls and u have to kill more of them AND you get worse reward, no reason to make stalker task ever

other examples
Demon task is bad, u get 2.5kk for 666 demons, and u get 2kk for 500 behes, demons much much harder to kill, give more exp for it or add demon legs too.
Djinn tasks are bad too, 200 djinns is pretty hard to do but the reward is only 150k exp, u get 100k for 150 ghouls in comparison.
Minotaurs/Orcs you shouldnt be able to kill all types, right now u can kill 200 dwarves for 150k exp, in comparison 100 rotworms is 24k exp, imba dwarf and same for orcs.
Hunter task is bad too, 120k for 200 hunters.
There should be some reason to do tasks like this, if a task is hard to do and takes a long time the reward should be good otherwise nobody will ever do hunters, djinns, demons, slimes, ghosts and a few others, i suggest adding some item rewards to these or highering the exp reward.
Good suggestions with tasks, we will rewrite them for sure. Thanks!

i think perfect stages, what about client? it will be same as tibianus client or normal ?
We will use normal client on Extibia.

Well if ur going to do it with those skil and exp rate that's just lame... u can't have magic over 1/2 of what skills are.... if skill rate is 10x then magic needs to be at most 4x... Also why shuttin down tibianus after only 2 weeks or so? Are you refunding the pts that ppl bought?

Last edited:
Well if ur going to do it with those skil and exp rate that's just lame... u can't have magic over 1/2 of what skills are.... if skill rate is 10x then magic needs to be at most 4x... Also why shuttin down tibianus after only 2 weeks or so? Are you refunding the pts that ppl bought?
Who said that we are shutting down Tibianus?
Tibianus will stay, it won't be closed.

I would say nobody gonna spend time lvling character on such low rates during Summer on OT that is going to die in 2 weeks, not worth investing time. (it's just my opinion).
I am not going to join it. Better reset Tibianus.

I would say nobody gonna spend time lvling character on such low rates during Summer on OT that is going to die in 2 weeks, not worth investing time. (it's just my opinion).
I am not going to join it. Better reset Tibianus.
you saw what happened to tibianus, dead after 10 days because its too high rate, this one is gonna last much longer and there wont be 150 sorrcs running around uncatchable by anyone spamming ues

So why did you deny it at first?

Same reason he changed from extibia to tibianus to avoid people remembering his huge fail but here is a reminder of why you should not play extibia another quick cash grab server and yeah they will change their name again stay alert

https://otland.net/threads/france-1...ver-7-4-re-launch.234134/page-19#post-2267449

Who said that we are shutting down Tibianus?
Tibianus will stay, it won't be closed.

You said the same thing about the first time you launched tibianus you exactly said you will leave the server on and make another world then you said something like there is no point on having a server with 20 players on. You know tibianus is closing maybe not now maybe not in august with 10 players but it will close and soon.

@Extibia
Are you going to let people use the Tibiauns client on Extibia? IMO it was a very good client, I prefer it honestly.

Back